* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

clothed or...?

Started by omsoru, March 21, 2008, 04:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldendusty

the more clothies the better especaily if they are white black sux :clap:

Lord_Nerick

I agrees with most of you guys... i think.. Cloths make the wetting look more authentic... Like, oops ive been out too long and now ive gone and peed maself... that kinda authenticity...
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

TheGreatMan

how can so little of you vote bathing suit...:( lol

Ameboes

Quote from: TheGreatMan on May 21, 2008, 11:28:48 AM
A bathing suit is technically an article of clothing, is it not?

omsoru

true, but some perfer swimsuit wetting as the swimsuit acts differently than clothing of other natures.
piloting the copyright pee plane

FallenStar

Quote from: Ameboes on May 21, 2008, 01:39:06 PM
Quote from: TheGreatMan on May 21, 2008, 11:28:48 AM
A bathing suit is technically an article of clothing, is it not?

The poll itself differentiates between a regular pants/clothes-wetting and a bathing suit/swimsuit wetting.  Thus, TheGreatMan is asking why people aren't voting for the swimsuit wetting one over the general clothing one...

Ameboes

My point was, perhaps people include bathing suit under clothed wetting?

Assuming, of course, this is a radio button poll (can only choose one option).

shutyacid

Clothed. Almost seems poitless otherwise. Although, a combination of all of them via animated gif/vid is the best.

Flowerz

Hmmm...I think I prefer clothed...

ppgrl

i prefare clothed, because that way, you can think of more realistic situation, especially in public place. yeah... that's it ^^ oh! i also like bedwetting  :blush:

hawkeye1

Fully clothed - or maybe just underwear or less. Depends on the circumstance, I think. I like seeing bed-wetting, that turns me on, 'cause it's a more vulnerable state, and it sometimes just can't be helped. Underwear; ike changing rooms, and whatever, or at the beach :).

dragonfox2004

I like both clothed or in underwear wetting, skirt wetting is one of the best in my book

FallenStar

Quote from: mreight on August 14, 2008, 06:46:50 AM
Vestite...รจ il meglio ke si possa chiedere...

I know you're Italian, but for the purposes of this site, please type in English.  Very few people here actually understand Italian.  =)

nonameperson

i like either underwear or bathing suit

LivingInfinite

How about a full suit of armor?

Though I definitely appreciate the whole wet patch thing...