New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Intro

Started by AliasnameTO, March 11, 2008, 08:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AliasnameTO

Hi everyone, I found this site by link from www.wetting-forum.net (great bunch but that forum's not the most active). My interests include Morrowind (member of a The Elder Scrolls forum as well), writing fantasy, anime, Death Note in particular right now hehe, swords/other "medieval" type melee weapons (a pointless yet fun little hobby of mine), and occasionally PC and console games.

On the wetting side of the house, I've been interested in it for literally as far back as I can remember. I remember getting very aroused when kids wet themselves in elementary school, and was confused about why other people laughed. Although my gf doesn't wet herself and I wouldn't want her to on purpose, there have been times when she was a bit desperate and I was excited as  :censored:! Hehe, this is a lengthier intro than I've submitted to my other forums, but it's only because this one looks so enticing. Hope to get to know lots of people here, as wetting is among the highest of taboos regarding fetishes where I live.

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

Thank GOD, finally.  An intro longer than 1-3 lines.  You are one of the few people I've found whose intro shows that they had a real interest in this forum.  Thank you!   :clap: :clap: :clap: