New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD Scenarios topic...

Started by The Hidden, July 01, 2007, 03:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Oh my, nice scenario, Serika. Let me take a shot at it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The desperate girl gets out her textbook when the study session begins. She keeps her legs firmly crossed, but she's trembling noticeably. How can she hold it in for a whole hour?

- 20 MINUTES INTO THE STUDY SESSION -

The girl tries to focus on her textbook, but every so often, her aching bladder distracts her. She has to keep one hand pressed against her skirt to fend off some of the pressure. The other girls are getting an eyeful of the pee-desperate girl and start to giggle at her. You sternly tell all the girls to keep studying.

- 40 MINUTES INTO THE STUDY SESSION -

The girl is in serious trouble now. She has to keep un-crossing and crossing her legs in order to keep her urine from escaping. She can only keep one hand against her crotch because she needs one free hand to turn the pages in her textbook. She starts to cry a little from the pain in between her legs, and her tears are making it harder for her to read her book. The other girls actually pay attention to their books instead of her. They don't want any more warnings (or worse) from you.

- END OF STUDY SESSION -

The girl in agony whimpers out her request to take the test again. She knows she needs to pass this test NOW to have any chance preventing her skirt from getting wet. You hand her a test paper and, with a smirk, wish her good luck.

The pressure in her bladder is getting really unbearable. She doesn't think she has much time to think through the questions, because she's worried she might leak any minute. She goes through her test as quickly as she can. When she finishes, you collect her test paper and start to grade it...

Unfortunately for her, her haste and lack of focus on her test (all because of her bursting bladder) would spell disaster. She gets her test back. 26%. Even worse than last time.

Defeated, the poor girl hides her face in her arms as her bladder can no longer confine her urine. Her pent-up waste liquid starts to leak out into her panties. The stream flows quickly as the back of her skirt gets darkened. Her urine spills from her chair. Some of it splashes directly to the floor while the rest travels down her legs and dampens her thigh-highs and shoes. The loud splashing makes her cry quite loudly as she has to face the reality that she, supposedly one of the best students in the school, has just urinated into her skirt.

She stands up, still sniffling, as she displays the HUGE wet spot on her ass. "I guess you have to study a lot harder, sweetie," you tell her with a deceptive smile. She trods to the nurse's office to get some replacements for her ruined panties, skirt, and stockings.

---

Oh, and by the way, ever since that day, she *STILL* hasn't gotten a passing grade yet... ^o^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

kimiko

This topic's so lovely, and yet so neglected.  It needs... more scenarios!  (Though no one took my earlier scenario...  :crying:)

It's Serika's private boarding school again, only a much more serious offense has occurred.  Just before a final exam, one of the teacher's answer sheets was discovered in a student's locker!  Normally, this would result in immediate expulsion, but the student had had an exemplary record before now, and she'd just been doing so poorly in that class that she was desperate to pass the class.  So she has been offered an alternative punishment.  On the day of the three-hour exam for that class, she will stand in front of the classroom, drinking a glass of Gatorade every twenty minutes.  (Important health tip: do not do this with clear water!  Electrolyte imbalance can be deadly!)  For so long as she can keep her panties dry, each glass of Gatorade counts ten points toward her grade in the class.  To add to the punishment, she isn't allowed any toilet breaks or changes of panties the rest of the day either (the punishment exam is in the morning), nor may she stop drinking the Gatorade after she's wet her panties the first time.

Take it away, my friends.  What do you think her final grade for this class will be?  And how many times will she wet herself today?

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Heheheh... Kimiko, allow me finish that story.
(Man, I gotta think up some scenarios of my own to repay for the responses I've made so far...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost time for the final exam. The punished student has just used the toilet to squeeze every last drop of pee out of her bladder.She makes her way towards the classroom and takes a deep breath before going in. "This is it... time to accept my punishment," she quietly says to herself.

"Good morning, miss," the teacher says as the student checks in. "Are you ready?"

"I have to be," the student answers softly as she stands in front of the classroom.

The teacher hands out the exam papers to the rest of the class and then pours the first glass of Gatorade for the punished girl. "You may begin, everyone." She then says to the punshed girl, "And you may begin drinking, missy."

The girl slowly nods and easily drinks down her first class. That's 10 points so far...

The teacher then adds, "Oh, and class, please pay attention to your own exams and not to this girl here..."

2 HOURS AND 40 MINUTES LEFT

She drinks her second glass with no problem. 20 points.

2 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES LEFT.

Third glass. No trouble so far. 30 points.

2 HOURS LEFT

Fourth glass. Again, no trouble. 40 points.

1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTES LEFT

The girl quickly finishes her fifth glass of Gatorade. She's up to 50 points now, but she starts to feel a little something in her crotch. Still, it's nothing serious. "I'll be fine," she says under her breath.

1 HOUR AND 20 MINUTES LEFT

The girl's bladder has been starting to fill lately, and she keeps her thighs firmly together. She takes her sixth glass and drinks it down, a little more slowly than the with the previous glasses. Her grade now stands at 60 points. "I can make it, I can make it," she softly says to herself/

1 HOUR LEFT

Over the last few minutes, the girl has kept one hand onto her skirt. She takes a deep breath and consumes her seventh glass of liquid. After two hours into the exam and seven glasses of Gatorade so far, her score is now a passing grade of 70 points. But she doesn't feel satisfied with a mere 70. She holds onto her crotch with both hands to keep her urine within her bladder. A few other students giggle at the sight of the desperate girl. "Please, class, pay attention to your tests," the teacher says.

40 MINUTES LEFT

The girl is quite desperate to relieve herself now, but she keeps willing herself to hold on. She crosses and un-crosses her legs to prevent any leakage, and keeping one hand between her legs seems to help as she downs her eighth glass. The teacher says to the girl, "May I check your panties, please?" The girl blushes and fidgets as she lifts her skirt. The teacher checks... "Still dry, sweetie." So that's 80 points. The girl lets go of her skirt and holds her crotch while crossing her legs again.

20 MINUTES LEFT

Her bladder is in pain at this point as it's getting very close to full capacity. She's been doing a pee-pee dance over the last few minutes. She braces herself as she struggles to consume her ninth glass of Gatorade. Somehow, she manages to do so. After she empties the glass of beverage, the teacher asks to check the girl's panties again. She takes a deep breath and lifts her skirt again. The teacher checks and smiles. "STILL no wetness. Keep it up, girl, you're almost finished." 90 points now. The girl clamps her hands onto her crotch and fidgets and squirms like mad. Apparently, she's going for a perfect score. And again, some other girls can't stop giggling at the painfully desperate girl. "I said pay attention to your tests, class," the teacher sternly says. "Almost done," the poor girl silently says to herself as she tries to hold on for another 20 minutes.

END OF EXAM

"Time is up, class," the teacher says as she pours the tenth glass of Gatorade. "Here you go," she says as she offers it to the bursting girl, whose bladder is about to explode at this point. She's been holding herself and hopping around to avoid (or actually, postpone) a big-time wetting incident. She summons whatever willpower she has left, takes the Gatorade, and miraculously polishes it off. She knows what to do now. She raises her skirt one last time for the teacher to check those panties. "My, you didn't wet yourself," the teacher says with a smile. "You get a perfect 100 for the course. Congratulations."

"Thank you, teacher," the girl says with a smile. Knowing she was going to wet herself at some point today anyway, she leans back against the whiteboard and starts to let go of her ocean of piss. It starts off as a spurt into her panties... that apparently doesn't want to stop. Her panties quickly get warm and wet, and a dark patch appears on the front of her skirt. The other girls watch on in giggling amusement as this girl wets her skirt in front of the whole class. Her urine cascades down her thigh-high-clad legs and starts to pool around her mary-jane shoes. All the while, she has this huge smile on her face as she experiences this sweet release from between her legs. "Oh my god, this feels SOOOOO GOOD...." Some of the girls are quite surprised by that reaction.

Once she finally finishes wetting herself, the teacher asks her, "So... was getting a 100 worth wetting yourself, lady?" The girl giggles and answers, "I think it was." "You do realize, you have to stay in those wet clothes for the rest of the school day, don't you?" the teacher asks. "Yes, ma'am," the girl answers. They say their goodbyes and the girl goes on to her next class in her wet skirt.

Over the rest of the day, now that her seal has been broken, the girl ended up peeing herself at least once during each of her remaining classes. But she didn't mind; this certainly is a lot better than expulsion from school, after all.

At the end of the school day, the girl heads for home. Fortunately, it's only two blocks away. Once inside, she removes her shoes, goes into the bathroom, and peels off her wet stockings, skirt, and panties. Now naked only from the waist down, she giggles at the sight of her glistening body in the mirror and says to herself with a cute smile, "I should wet myself more often..."

THE END... OR IS IT???

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

The Hidden

I like all the scenarios and outcomes of them posted so far.

I would love to see more.

Serika

New scenario. :) Contains loli-bdsm-maids. :death:
------------------------

You live in a world that looks like Earth in the late 1800's and are lucky enough to be the master/mistress of a mansion just outside your town. The parliament is known for it's corruption and love of money, and the local police are no better and serve their employers instead of the general public. This causes a lot of shady business in the area, like the slave auction for example.

Women of all ages are sold, often as sex slaves, to the highest bidder. Poor fathers are the usual sellers, although some of the girls were arrested for petty crimes.

Because you feel sorry for the younger slaves, sometimes you buy one and have her work as your maid. They work at your estate for a few years, and are released when they find better jobs or possibly husbands. You don't demand sex from them, but some girls find *creative* ways to thank you when they get older.

To the point: You purchased a girl last week and she has very little discipline. She wakes up late, gives half-assed work, eats from the pantry during her shift, and has an odd obsession with spying on people in the shower. This won't do at all, so you decide to limit her breaks. After talking to her, you lock the bathroom and tell the older maids to help watch the new girl. She is allowed a bathroom break in the morning, midday, and before bed. If she does a good job today you'll let her have normal bathroom priviliges again.

So, how does she do?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JBS05

Quote from: The Hidden on July 01, 2007, 03:48:37 PM
You must drive to a important job meeting that is over 120 miles away, you take with you, your pet loli+furry+catgirl (we'll call it Lolifurcat) since you can't find a babysitter.  Lolifurcat is wearing only a shirt and panties.  Your pet had a little too much juice and forgot to go before she left.  About 1/3 the way there, your pet needed to pee, but she didn't say anything until 45 minutes after.  You realize that the nearby rest stop is 30 miles ahead of your destination.  About 2/3 the way there, you eventually approach a long tunnel, no curbs and traffic is very busy.  Your car has no containers in it as well.

That's when your Lolifurcat's bladder is approaching fullness, it stings very painfully as she holds it, she's trying desperately to keep her panties and the carseat dry.  She can't take it much longer, she's about to explode in your car!
She fidgets for about 10 minutes silently, then she begins to wimper a little. She wrinkles up her nose and her mouth twitches as the wimpers grow quieter like the calm before a great storm. You hear a small noise like a tap. Another tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tippy tippy tap. At this point you gaze down at your Lolifurcat. You notice the crotch of her panties now has a tiny dark spot and there are a few very tiny droplets of urine on the seat. She is looking down at them. She shivers and a tiny jet of very light yellow urine squirts out. It is still a very small little puddle and you think that it'll all be fine...there will be no major accidents this time. You look back at the road. You hear another little jet hit the seat, then a few more tiny dribbles. You look down at her again, but right as you do, it happens. Another little jet squirts out, but she can't stem the flow and the stream widens and quickens. Her urine begins to run off of the seat. There is so much of it! It looks to you like she id finishing, but to her she is just regaining control of it. You don't want her to sit there in her wet panties, so you tell her to take them off and wipe herself with an old shirt from on the floor. She found p[art of the shirt that her pee had not dripped onto and wiped herself. Then, you sit her in your lap. She is still holding some in, and your pants tickle her naked labia and clitoris. Without warning she empties the wrest of her bladder onto you. How will you ever clean up before the job meeting?

kimiko

Quote from: Serika on October 23, 2007, 10:18:23 PM
New scenario. :) Contains loli-bdsm-maids. :death:
------------------------

You live in a world that looks like Earth in the late 1800's and are lucky enough to be the master/mistress of a mansion just outside your town. The parliament is known for it's corruption and love of money, and the local police are no better and serve their employers instead of the general public. This causes a lot of shady business in the area, like the slave auction for example.

Women of all ages are sold, often as sex slaves, to the highest bidder. Poor fathers are the usual sellers, although some of the girls were arrested for petty crimes.

Because you feel sorry for the younger slaves, sometimes you buy one and have her work as your maid. They work at your estate for a few years, and are released when they find better jobs or possibly husbands. You don't demand sex from them, but some girls find *creative* ways to thank you when they get older.

To the point: You purchased a girl last week and she has very little discipline. She wakes up late, gives half-assed work, eats from the pantry during her shift, and has an odd obsession with spying on people in the shower. This won't do at all, so you decide to limit her breaks. After talking to her, you lock the bathroom and tell the older maids to help watch the new girl. She is allowed a bathroom break in the morning, midday, and before bed. If she does a good job today you'll let her have normal bathroom priviliges again.

So, how does she do?

Ooo, I love this scenario!  I'm just going to add another element: if she breaks a rule, she has to have something to drink.

When I get around to writing the scene, I'll edit this post.  Stay tuned!

Jaynin

Uhm... I saw this and I found it to be really interesting, all the moreso because I like thinking of FD scenarios, but I often never finish them. I'm new at this, and to the board as well, so if I mess up, please don't kill me. Also it involves an RP character of mine that I've yet to describe anywhere on here, so please bear with me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

The lovely Syia, jack-of-all-trades and general heroine type, is being recruited for a top-secret infiltration spy mission. Confident and calm, she sits through the briefing, looking at the pictures of the typical villain, the satellite photos of the facility, the briefing on the doomsday weapon that said villain is threatening the industrialized world with and so on and so forth. All through the briefing, there are various aides and so on going about their business, and one serves Syia and the person giving the briefing some beverages; tea, coffee, et cetera... Syia has a certain fondness for caffeinated beverages, and she's absentmindedly drinking her teacup, not realizing that the beverage aide is making sure to keep her cup topped off, so by the time the briefing is over she's consumed a considerable amount of tea.

Due to a certain drug in the tea, Syia doesn't feel the twinges of her bladder until the moment she's started to infiltrate the facility, and then it's too late, as she's crawling through an air duct to get in she realizes that she's got to go, and that the urge is only going to get worse. Stopping into the women's restroom is questionable, as she could get caught, but not going runs the risk that she'll lose control at a crucial moment and blow her cover, by the noise or the smell of urine alerting the guards. Making matters worse, Syia is very ticklish, so something that vibrates or wiggles, or even a sadistic guard, could make her situation quickly untenable.
------------------------------------------------
Sorry if this is long or confusing or not what you had in mind, just thought I'd give it a try...

MasterShake

OK, I'll take a stab at writing a scenario...

Josie is a highschool senior who is scheduled to take an important oral examination during the final class period of the day.  To make a good impression on her examiner, she is well dressed - light grey slacks and a matching fitted blazer over a powder blue shirt.  For lunch, she has a slice of watermelon and a 40oz diet soda.  Knowing of Josie's schedule, her archrival Alexis discreetly adds a mild diuretic (used to prevent water retention) to her drink.  Unwittingly, Josie neglects to visit the restroom before lunch is over.  Her bladder rapidly fills during the following class (Math 3B), but she knows the futility of asking Ms Reams for a toilet pass, as she never lets anyone go.  By the time class ends, poor Josie is nearly leaking in her panties, and has only ten minutes to relieve her bursting bladder and travel all the way across campus.  She sprints down the hall to the nearest ladies, only to find it locked (thanks to cruel Alexis).  Josie knows her only hope is to use the facilities located in the building where her exam is scheduled, and makes her way across campus as rapidly as her swollen bladder will allow.  With relief in sight, a slight trickle of urine escapes into her blue bikini panties.  Now frantic, she jerks the handle of the restroom, and feels it begin to move, only to thud to an abrupt halt - Alexis has locked this restroom as well.  Across the hall, a door opens, and the examiner calls to her - it is time for her oral!

The Hidden

Quote from: Mydnyght on August 29, 2007, 03:43:08 AM
Quote from: The Hidden on July 07, 2007, 04:54:14 PM
Very cute outcome there.

I wonder how different the outcome would probally be if her master was a heavy sleeper (and the catgirl's whimpers didn't wake him/her up)?
::)

Allow me to answer.

Okay, okay, as Serika said... (sorry, Serika, but I'll have to steal your line here...)

"The catgirl decides it would be too scary to wander around in the dark, so she tries to go back to sleep thinking she'll just pee after waking up in the morning. This doesn't work, as her full bladder keeps her awake. For the next 30 minutes she tosses and turns restlessly. The lolifurcat eventually starts crying out of frustration, knowing she'll wet the bed at this rate."

All right. Now then...

However, the catgirl's crying falls on deaf ears as you continue to sleep soundly.

The catgirl struggles up from her lying position and sits up on the edge of her bed with her hands jammed into her crotch. Her crying becomes somewhat more audible as the pressure in her bladder is virtually off the scale at this point. As she starts to kick her legs in frustration, her right foot brushes upon something. Her foot probes around and realizes it's her wastebasket.

Yes! The poor little catgirl is saved! She gets up on her feet, grabs the basket, and places it in front of her. Her hands move to the waistband of her pajama bottoms and --

*CRASH!!!*

An ear-piercing blast of thunder completely frightens the catgirl, and she consequently loses all control of her tortured bladder. The leakage from between her legs is a total gusher, and the wetness rapidly travels from her crotch all the way down her legs. She starts to cry really loudly from her accident.

Her crying revives you from your slumber. You grab your flashlight, switch it on, and make your way to her bedroom, the source of the crying. You step inside, shine your light, and discover the poor little catgirl has completely wet her pajama pants.

You comfort her with a little kiss on the cheek and help her out of her wet pants and panties. Now clad in nothing but her pajama blouse, she sniffles lightly as you guide her to the bathroom to dry off her naked lower body. She smiles and hugs you for that. You take her to your bedroom, and she can stay next to you for the rest of the night.

Sweet dreams, you two.

(Jeez, I did all that, and I don't even like furries...~_~)

Let's increase the "worst-case" of this senario.

Even though it didn't save her, what if there was no waste basket, or any nearby container?

Merchant_Of_Death

o.k. yeah I figure i'll try this. this was originally going to be in a fan fic I was think of doing.

minami got up out of bed and got dressed. She noticed she needed to pee. When she got to the bathroom she read a note left by her parents saying that there was a problem with the plumbing and the toilets didn't work. Her body was mostly asleep and didn't realize that her bladder was mostly full. While deciding what to do she got dressed. EVentually deciding to just go to kenshin's house ,which is about two miles away, leaves. about 1 miles in she realizes how badly she needs to pee but is to embaressed to ask anyone else(kenshin has been her friend since first grade and she has a crush on him) and presses her legs together and picks up the pace.

The Hidden

I'm kinda thinking that this topic would still have some potential...

Serika

Quote from: The HiddenI'm kinda thinking that this topic would still have some potential...
I agree.

Quote from: MasterShake on December 10, 2007, 11:50:34 PM
OK, I'll take a stab at writing a scenario... Josie is a highschool senior....

Josie tries to convince the examiner to have someone else go first so she can find another bathroom, but he insists she do it now or fail the exam. She reluctantly enters the room with a full bladder, expecting the exam to take about 15 minutes, after which she could relieve herself.

Josie stands in front of the teacher and the other students to begin her oral. Her bladder is painfully full right now and it feels like she is going to lose it any moment. There is no desk or podium for her to stand behind so she can't use her hands to hold it, the only thing she can do is stand there and finish speaking as quickly as possible.

During the first 5 minutes the teacher marks a point off of her score for poor presentation. Josie looks distracted and very uncomfortable, she struggles with her lines and forgets details here and there. Her panties still feel wet from leaking earlier and she worries it may be visible on her slacks since she can't check.

The next 5 minutes are even worse. With her hands above the belt she can't help but fidget a little. She wiggles her hips for a second as her swollen bladder throbs and scissors her legs afterword. One of the female students giggles from seeing this, causing her face to redden before the teacher silences the girl with an angry glare.

At the end of the exam she is still holding on, somehow. Her shirt is moist with sweat and clings to her skin after enduring 15 minutes of extreme discomfort. She finishes talking and trembles silently while waiting to be excused. The teacher gives her an A- and calls the next student, prompting Josie to run for the door.

Alexis was watching from outside during the exam and is annoyed to see her rival make it. The bathroom is open again after the janitor came by with his keys and unlocked it for another desperate looking girl, who is still inside and would open it again for Josie if locked. Alexis isn't done yet and stands next to a fire alarm as Josie walks through the door. She pulls it when Josie (predictably) makes a dash for the open bathroom and gets green ink sprayed on her hand.

Josie stops in surprise when she hears the alarm, which is enough time for another teacher to find her and order her outside. She pleads with the older woman that she needs to use the bathroom and can't hold it much longer, but the teacher grabs her hand impatiently and drags her outside. Josie doesn't even make it that far, she feels a sudden pressure and groans in desperation, wetting her grey slacks and leaving a trail as she is forced to walk with the teacher.

Her friends try to cheer her up when she stands outside in her wet pants. The wet area covers all of her inner thighs down to her ankles and is clearly visible, which allows every nearby student to see what happened as she stands there in shame and tries not to cry. She doesn't cheer up at all until the next day when she hears about Alexis being suspended for 3 days for pulling the alarm and being caught with a green hand.

QuoteA new scenario for you to play with. Contains loli, but the character's appearance (hair? eyes? lolifur?) is up to you.
------------------------------------------------------------

Swimming classes are being held at your local indoor public pool. The next group of students will arrive soon and the lesson is scheduled to last 1 hour. The female instructor tells all the girls to use the toilets before leaving the locker room because they will not be allowed to come back before the lesson is over. It's writter into the pool's policy in order to prevent theft during class, the locker room doors are always locked from the outside and only the instructers can open them.

One of the girls in the next group seems to be very pee shy. After changing into her 1 piece bathing suit she watches the bathroom stalls for several minutes, waiting for all of the stalls to be empty so nobody can hear her peeing. She doesn't get this chance, there are still other girls standing too close for comfort when the female instructer tells everyone to exit the locker room. The young girl doesn't want to get in trouble and does what she is told, even though she still has to pee. It's been a few hours since the last time she urinated and the urge is mild, but will get worse as she drank some juice earlier.

She enters the pool and stands in the warm, shallow end of the water. Two of the girls next to her are talking about the special chemical in the pool water that turns green when mixed with urine, and how urinating in the pool will get you banned. No one knows for certain if the teachers really put the chemical into the water or if it's a rumor to discourage peeing, and nobody wants to be the one to test it and find out. The instructors can open the door for an emergency, but cannot leave the pool unattended for safety concerns.

First it's 45 minutes of training followed by 15 minutes of free time for the girls to play. Can she hold it until the end of class?
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Merchant_Of_Death

Sorry if this sucks

(contains loli)

You put a dirutic in your daughter's drink at lunch(prob around like first grade) as punishment for something she did or something. her lunch is at 11:30 and she doesn't get home till 3 and you know from experiance she drinks a lot and has a small bladdar even for her age. However you don't know her teacher is very strict and wont let the students leave class no matter what.

MasterShake

Quote from: MasterShake on December 10, 2007, 11:50:34 PM
OK, I'll take a stab at writing a scenario... Josie is a highschool senior....

Just saw this, glad to see someone do something with it.  Nice job!