New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Greetings Humans

Started by Kyubey, November 14, 2012, 11:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyubey

As you can tell my name is Kyubey, an immortal intergalactic space alien who grants wishes to little girls so they can become child soldiers in my war on entro- ur, um...I mean witches!  Though in reality I'm actually just another cute, cuddly, little (male) Asian college student who likes to watch girls (and boys) pee in their pants.  I'm not really into RPs and only post on forums once in a blue moon, but one thing I do enjoy is a good narrative so the fiction section is where I hope to spend most of my time.  Sorry if it takes me a while to respond to posts, as I live in a very different part of the world (assuming most of you live in the US or Europe) with a different time zone.  Still, I've been dying to meet someone else who actaully shares my sexual interests.
Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

Lisk

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat. Pleased to meet you. ^_^

(OH GOD it feels good to say that again!!!)

Wow, we don't get that many Asians here.  Heck, I think you're the first one I've welcome here.  I'm from US myself.  I'm amazed you found this place, considering.  You're right to assume that a lot of us are from the West in this case since, well, we are, so it's safe to say that you add a color not see too often around here.  I welcome that change, as I'm sure many of us will.  of course, that's assuming anyone else will care.  After all, we're all FD fans here, so color and creed don't really mean much to us in the long run. =P  I'm just glad to see a new face around these parts.

I can say that we have some excellent writers here on the forums (I am NOT one of them!) so you should find the fiction section here most enjoyable.  If you have a question, ask a mod.  We'll try to help you out.

Well, that's it then.  Have fun and see you around the forums.

Ultima02

Well.  I guess the forum still lives after all.  I thought it died after my last RP buddy got himself banned for his own stupidity. *looks around for FallenStar, fearing his wounds have been opened up again by that comment*

Anywhose, welcome to the forums!  I, like packrat, wish you a great time here.

Goddamnit packrat.  Just once, let one the lesser members handle welcoming the newbies.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.