New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Favorite type of girl for desp?

Started by sanchopanza65, May 01, 2011, 02:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hahahathisishilarious

I like the cute, shy type of girl for this, it's sexy to me.

Ultima02

Hmmmmm...

Idk...

Maybe the shy type?  I really don't know.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

sanchopanza65

Sorry for the necro, but I thought of another type of girl that would be awesome. The punk rock/biker chick. The two best examples I can think of are Ichiko from Kamakaze Girls and Nana O. from Nana. There is something so undeniably hot about seeing tough, self-assured girls show weakness like that. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's awesome.

deaduser

Quote from: sanchopanza65 on December 06, 2011, 06:00:14 PM
Sorry for the necro, but I thought of another type of girl that would be awesome. The punk rock/biker chick. The two best examples I can think of are Ichiko from Kamakaze Girls and Nana O. from Nana. There is something so undeniably hot about seeing tough, self-assured girls show weakness like that. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's awesome.

I would like to think that a biker chick would have the figurative balls to simply drop trou' regardless of where she was and proceed to relieve herself with total disregard as to whether or not anybody can even see her.

Although, if we were talking about a wannabe biker chick -- I think I could go along with that one.

Oh, but if we were talking about a good old fashioned fear piss involving a biker chick or any other kind of tough character like that -- then sign me up!

dudeguy

My favourite type is probably the girl that acts controlling and maybe a little bitchy.  It's just great when she tries to act like she's in control and when she's finally desperate enough, loses all social norm, and tries so hard to hold it

zs4yswtf

Shy & Quiet or Hot / Cute

...... or both

Ainur

School girl wearing a miniskirt. Shy and cute!

Bonus points if I can see her panties (I have a panty fetish as well).

Ultima02

Someone necro'd.  *rant

Where's Fallen when you need him?
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.