News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Has anyone here swallowed their own sperm?

Started by Mighty Oracle, July 29, 2010, 01:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty Oracle

Not gonna lie. I have on just a couple of occasions. But I find it hideously disgusting, and can't stand to put much of it in my mouth at once. And I usually have to mix it with water in order to be able to stomach it at all.

Bottom line, it's not really something I enjoy doing, nor do I really have a fetish of swallowing my own sperm, or that of another man (though I do admittedly have a rather strong fetish for ejaculating into the mouth of another, be they male or female -- it almost makes me feel like I'm dominating them in such a scenario, because it's basically not offering them a choice as to where I ejaculate). I just occasionally do it as an "experimentation" of some sorts.

So yeah, let's hear it. :P

Mighty Oracle

Serika

I've done it before. I actually... kind of liked it. :blushing:

QuoteI do admittedly have a rather strong fetish for ejaculating into the mouth of another, be they male or female -- it almost makes me feel like I'm dominating them in such a scenario, because it's basically not offering them a choice as to where I ejaculate)
If i had a boyfriend he would do this to me. :P
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

JackO

Personally, I haven't, but whatever floats your boat, I guess...I'm not personally a big fan of being submissive, or autofellatio, or any situations I can think of which would allow for swallowing one's own seed, although I don't condemn others doing it, I mean...as long as I don't have to  :clap:

wunderwutzl

Not my cup of fetish, but I did put some of my sperm into my mouth, just to find out how it would taste; I did not like it, altough it  was not that bad to make my stomach turn or something.

Mighty Oracle

Okay, so since creating this topic, I've experimented with this a bit more, and I must say, I hate it even more than I did before. I find it's not necessarily the taste of the ejaculate as much as it is the texture. The sliminess just...eww. :/

This really makes me wonder how some people can actually like this.

FallenStar

Three reasons, O-Mighty Oracle:

1. You're not a girl. Not saying that all girls like to swallow male ejaculate, but the vast majority of people who do are female in nature.

2. You're not one of those people who finds enjoyment in cum itself.

3. You are drinking your own cum instead of that of another man. It's quite possible that you merely dislike your own taste.

Welp... I'm fucked...

Adam

Had a taste. But I'm too chubby to autofellate myself, you autofellatists. Just kidding. But I did taste it once. Out of mere curiosity, not out of sexual stupidity.

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

Ultima02

(apologies in advance for thread necromancy)
NO, I HAVE NOT INJESTED THAT, YOU PSYCHOTIC SON OF A B :censored: .

Seriously though, I have not done that, nor do I ever plan to do so.

Again, apologies for necromancy of the thread.
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

Scoozums

Awesome necromancy!  :lol:

Personally I can admit that I have never done such a thing.

My last girlfriend did and she also stated an interesting fact though I'm not sure how accurate it actually is... It apparently "tastes" different depending on how you eat. People who eat a lot of salt or fast food will have salty tasting cum while eating a regular diet of fruits actually gives it more of a sweet flavor? It's only rumor as far as I know since I've never tried it and probably never will.

Falcio

It does depend on what you eat, but it isn't related to salt, and even changing diet won't bring any dramatic change, actually. For example, it's just an urban legend when they say that vegetarian semen has a sweeter taste.
Rather, one can get an idea of what the taste could be like from the smell some stagnating pee (or of course, just taste it :P ) during a regular diet.

Sperm's chemical composition is supposedly just like that of an egg (the white part, I mean); many might have noticed how semen tends to become more solid-like when in contact with water (and I mean true water, not the juices from your body). For health, it's actually good, as long as you don't eat junk; although it hasn't yet been confirmed, oral ingestion is supposed to have anti-depressant effects, although not as much as vaginal absorption would. Oh, and also, it's great for the skin (Mmmh, remember Erzsebeth Bathory? Same concept).

Back in topic, I did try it. Not bad as a taste, but it isn't exciting to take my own, even because the arousal that would make it good passes after the orgasm  :S It's actually much better when it's someone else's (maybe some cute futanari?  :whistling: ) and you can share the fun; I guess that most of it is a matter of how you feel about it.

Ultima02

Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.