News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Am I the only one who finds boobs to be vastly overrated?

Started by Mighty Oracle, June 01, 2010, 09:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mighty Oracle

Seriously. I can't be the only one. Can I?

Granted, even being bisexual, I strongly appreciate both the aesthetic and sexual value of a woman's boobs. Indeed, I also happen to find the overall body of a woman to be vastly superior to that of a man's. But despite all of that, I feel that boobs are vastly overrated.

Anyone? :/

FallenStar

Ask any lolicon fan, Kori, and they'll tell you that they don't like boobs that much either.   :P
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

I find large boobs to be vastly over-rated. I think smaller ones are cute, but its not the main thing for me. But as for boobs in general, seeing as they're not specifically an organ involved in sex, I guess any interest in them would be over-rating.

Adam

C's and under or GTFO.
That's pretty much how I feel about it- and I feel they are overrated. Flatchested over melonchested any day.

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

Iku Nagae

I never really cared much about chest size. I'm more interested in a girls face and her personality.

Adam

For me it's a cute face, a shapely body, and a sweet personality that always gets me. The luggage up front is the least of my worries. If it's even considered, I consider it to fit under "shapely body".

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

Quagmire

I'm MUCH more of an "ass-man" than "boob man," from a looks perspective.

Adam

Giggity giggity.
Same here, actually. I like them quite a lot.

Iku Nagae

Quote from: Adam on June 07, 2010, 05:14:29 PM
For me it's a cute face, a shapely body, and a sweet personality that always gets me. The luggage up front is the least of my worries. If it's even considered, I consider it to fit under "shapely body".

Face and personality all the way!  :clap:

drthunder

Boobs are essential to complete a sexy woman's body. I like the look, and shape of them. But you are right, they are overrated. During sex, I tend to touch them for a few seconds and get over it pretty quick. They are nice, but I much prefer grabbing ass.

And the thing with exposure is that boobs never look as good as you think they will. They are always pushed up and in when girls are in clothes, and then you finally see them and they are down and out (usually). Plus, chicks tend to have bigger nipples than men. I HATE big nipples.

Clem Trilling

I concur, drthunder. When I first went on the prowl, some 20 years ago, I would have denied interest in the mammaries as vehemently as many here.  "I'm a leg man," I would say, meaning in fact that I had a lifelong fetish for feet in pantyhose.  I didn't yet fully comprehend omorashi, and so all my conscious attention was directed to the floor.  However, looking back objectively, just about every woman I pursued, including my wife, was a stacked brunette.

The French express it best, I believe, when using the term "beaux yeux," literally "beautiful eyes," to refer to a general attractiveness of the uppermost parts of a woman. The focal point of loveliness is properly placed.  But even if you're not staring (or groping), chances are you're at least unconsciously aware of a woman's endowment, and count it as a big plus.

More recently, I've come to appreciate the "boob flip" as a flag of extreme desperation, highlighting the attempt to expand the chest and displace it upward,  creating, just for a split second, more internal space for the bladder.  It takes at least a D cup, I think, for the cleavage to attain a distinct momentum apart from the body.

TimeBomb0

Unrealistically sized breasts are a large turnoff for me. I prefer ladies to have modestly-endowed chests, where her breasts are definitely present, but it doesn't overpower the rest of her.

And personally, I'm more of a downstairs fan anyway, if you catch my drift.

Clem Trilling

By chance, BBC America is showing a program this evening, "My Big Breasts and Me" which reveals an interesting social dynamic: big girls hiding their breasts behind flat-fronted shirts. They say their back health, clothing choices, career opportunities and self-esteem all suffer. One, a fashion photographer who wishes she could be a model, alternatively highlights her legs in shorts and tights when going out for the evening.

One stuck zipper away from perfection, in my view... but a hazard to beware of, for some of you.

NotPeepingTom

I too am more fond of realistically sized boobs. If they are freakishly big for the woman's size no thanks. Easiest example I can think of is boob lady from The Simpsons movie.

animepee

Quote from: FallenStar on June 02, 2010, 04:43:00 AM
Ask any lolicon fan, Kori, and they'll tell you that they don't like boobs that much either.   :P
I'm a big lolicon fan and I like boobs >_>..
The kind you see in hentai and stuff, the retardedly large ones, I'm not a huge fan for. They're actually quite a turn off for me.
I've grown more accustomed to them over the years though, as I used to kinda fall in that category.
But annyywayyss, I'm still more of a fan for smaller ones :p