New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hello!

Started by Stripe, November 06, 2009, 08:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stripe

Hello there! I'm Stripe, 18 as of one month ago and rather pleased that I found this forum, because I've always been interested in desperation and omorashi but not necessarily 'watersports' so to speak - I'm oh so glad to discover that there are other people like me! XD

Er, I'm a girl from England, I'm 18 years old as of one month ago annnnd I pretty much have no life? XD I've just split up with my girlfriend (yes girlfriend) of three months so I'm feeling a bit meh at the moment but I'm not letting it get me down~

I love having my own computer because it means I don't have to make my hentai folder hidden any more. 8DDDD

Um, if you want to get to know me, feel free to chat! I'm always open to meeting new people :3

JackO

Hi Stripe,

I'm JackO, also from England, also up at a ridiculous hour of the morning.

Welcome to /agd/, If you want to chat I'm usually in the IRC chat

And I hope you enjoy your stay :D

JackO :)

Stripe

Hahaha, thank you! XD Although does it still count as morning if I haven't slept yet? D:
I'm sure I will~ cheers for the welcome! :3

JackO

Quote from: Stripe on November 06, 2009, 10:03:22 PM
Hahaha, thank you! XD Although does it still count as morning if I haven't slept yet? D:
I'm sure I will~ cheers for the welcome! :3

Don't know, but I sure haven't :P

Stripe

Haha, thank you; I'm sure I will! :D

FallenStar

I guess B.u.S. is right... Damn Skymouse is making Britian the premiere country for WS/FD fans.   :death:

Ah, well... the more the merrier.  Welcome to my little hole in teh internet.  =D
Welp... I'm fucked...

Stripe

Pff, nothing wrong with that in my opinion! XD
Thanks for the welcome! <3

FallenStar

I don't damn him;  I just don't think his site is about desperation at all.

Welp... I'm fucked...