New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Your preference

Started by JackO, November 05, 2009, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drw001

It's very interesting that you were not turned on by accidental wetting until you saw it
in person - I knew from a very young age that it turned me on, long before I ever saw
anyone do it, even just a picture.

I agree that though we may have some consensus on WHAT it is that is sexy, we may
never agree on WHY, and it may in fact be different connections for different people.

As to why nakedness is sexy - I once read an interesting theory about that.

In most mammals, females show outward signs of being sexually receptive ( fertile, in
heat ) through specific behavior, scents and swellings.  Humans are a bit odd in that
women do NOT generally look different when they are fertile.  This promotes long term
monogamous relationships because the man CANNOT know when his mate is receptive,
so he stays with her and defends her from the advances of other men all the time, not
just when she is in her fertile period.

This has one drawback.  Male sexual response in most mammals is keyed to these external
signals of receptivity - swollen genitals and scents.  Four-legged mammals ( which basically
is everybody except us humans ) in particular often have swollen buttock areas when
they are in heat.  Since women do not show when they are receptive, what should the
human male key off of?  Swollen buttock regions - or as we say colloquially, a nice ass.

Okay.   But since we learned to walk upright, the butt isn't at eye level anymore, and
we end up facing each other an awful lot, butts conveniently out of sight.  What to do?
Well, the human female is pretty much the only mammal to have her breasts enlarged
whether or not she's nursing - the breasts have come to be a sort of front-facing
ass as far as sexual attraction is concerned.

Just a theory, but an interesting one I think.

drw

Iku Nagae

I'll go with the first option. I've always preferred accidental over self-inflicted wettings.

mrk_cuban

i think the desperation and loss of control is really what turns me on, so Id have to go with the first option. Though Id have no objections to a sexy girl letting me watch her pee herself, its still sexy, just not as much.

raar

I prefer the 2nd option but ill gladly accept the 1st.  For me, the one thing is mutual enjoyment, if both parties love what they are doing, we can have a lot more fun doing it over and over.

weird-h

as for me, the deliberate wetting is more enjoyable...

I Liked both though, as long as the girl smiled instead of crying afterward...  :lol:

JackO

Quote from: Jack O. Sparrow, Captain on March 01, 2010, 07:51:17 AM

See: http://www.animegirldesp.org/forum/index.php?topic=3258.0

But I'd suggest that you read, and not post as its pretty much a dead thread.

Can no-one fucking read anymore?  :death:  weird-h, I linked you here, because your post related to this, and specifically suggested that you not post, as it was a dead thread, but obviously you know better  :death:

weird-h

sorry, my bad....

I just miss the word 'not'...

Krumm1214

I've got to say the accidental wetting is much sexier than planned wetting. It's the thought "Oh no! I can't make it to the restroom in time! Everyone will see!" that just makes it sexy. And the blushing face, I love that part too.

Planned wetting isn't bad, I just don't think it's as sexy as accidental ones.
KNIFE WRENCH!!! Practical and safe.

bailinda

Quote from: Iku Nagae on November 09, 2009, 04:41:59 AM
I'll go with the first option. I've always preferred accidental over self-inflicted wettings.

pretty much same for me
almost spent haft a year watching anime....
Time to watch some more!!!!!

LivingInfinite

Quote from: zeroin001 on March 10, 2010, 01:02:23 AM
My choice would be option 1 without a doubt.
I do have to say that drw001 brings up a very interesting point.
My appeal in the whole female desperation is emphasizing desperation. Not just the desperation as a growing need to use the bathroom, but also a desperation to get out of an embarrasing predicament. I enforce that element by drawing art works centering around the concept of damsels in distress.
I don't feel a wetting is accidental, unless you have absolutely no choice. And to me that means tieing up the damsel in question, so she really doesn't have a choice. But I can definetly understand that people like drw001 have moral objections to this, and that it goes too far.
I have had my share of inner conflicts of morality.
I find it remarkable on that front that few people seem to find the prospect of the damsel tied up and having no choice whatsoever, exciting.
Does this make a sadistic bastard? I do have strict moral obligations. I would never draw rape or anything along the lines of BDSM. I would not draw torture, though it is debatable whether having a girl tied up and wet herself would constitute torture on its own.

I'm interested that you say you would never draw rape. Rape is by definition sexual contact without consent...and accidental wetting, by definition, can't be consented to.

I'm personally a huge fan of the damsel in distress scenario, and I only enjoy accidental wetting. But at the end of the day, the girl is being acted upon against her will.

So lately I've found that I feel bad when the girl in question is a powerless victim. Ultimately, I don't like seeing bad things happen to regular, innocent people. On the other hand, if the girl in question claims to be some kind of warrior, the playing field is level, and the situation feels fair. It's a live by the sword/die by the sword kind of thing...and it's the only form of consent that covers some of the darker fantasies.

Nightmare172

Accidental wetting for me. I also happen to be a bit of a sadist so the humiliation is a big plus for me

LivingInfinite

I'm sorry, I guess that would just be sexual assault. Do you consider that more morally acceptable?

edit: I don't mean to be confrontational or anything, I'm just interested to know why you draw the line there.

LivingInfinite

That's fair enough, I'm certainly not judging anyone on where they set their personal boundaries.

My point here is more that rape, murder and torture can be appropriate in certain contexts. And I don't think any artist should be afraid of drawing those things if a scene or story requires it. Your GTA vs. SS guard example actually illustrates my point...both involve depictions of death, but one is inappropriate due to context.

That's why I can feel pity when an innocent girl has an accident, but at the same time feel justified when a villain gets stabbed in the face. I personally don't draw the line with the magnitude of the crime; I feel that even the worst of fates can be appropriate in certain scenarios. (In fiction I mean, I don't want to get into the morality of capital punishment...)

But again, where you draw the line is totally up to you, and I'm not trying to judge you at all.

On a related note, how would you feel about an evil girl being tied up until she wet herself? To me, this feels more justified than if it were to happen to a nice girl, and I was wondering if you felt the same way.

Adam

I believe in accidental wetting over deliberate. There's a lot more of a thrill... a wait... a sense of desperation when it's accidental. You get to see the girl... "go through the motions" a bit more. The pee dance... sexy, the touching, grabbing, all the nice angles of the overall affair. Sadly, there is always this line of morality people keep crashing into... because they don't know quite where the line is drawn. I say... don't worry about it, the fact you are worrying about it means you're sane and probably not going to be a lousy child molester or diuretic-sneaker in the coming years. :P (Well, diuretics would be a good prank at least)

The human being of female gender- sexiest and cutest when in need of the restroom. Bonus points for wetting...

mooseman

what i love is the girl to pee a lot on accident. i like it when she's really embarassed and is surounded by people that she knows. for me when the wetting is deliberate it seems like they are just craving attention. thats also the reason why i enjoy anime wetting so much more over real wetting. during Omorashi the story can be very mixed up and different but with real wetting videos, all of it is obviously deliberate. not only that but the acting quality is very low.