New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Diapers (for fun and/or discipline)

Started by dllee, October 30, 2009, 04:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Facestab Fred

Relatedly, I wonder how many girls use pads for bladder relief instead of that time of the month? Convenient, private, not like the pad's being misused or anything...beats leaking straight into clothes, I presume.
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

CidHighwind

Serika

Quote from: CidHighwind on April 18, 2010, 01:26:47 AM
Pads dont hold that much urine.
I wonder how many women have tried this and accidently soaked their jeans in the process. :drool:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Dynamic

Do I like diapers?  A resounding YES.

Desp/Wetting was my first fetish, I suppose, but diapers grew as sort of an extension to all that.  Same ol' story, really.  However, I really wasn't that into them until a girlfriend pulled me into the fetish some years back.  Now, I can't get enough of 'em.
"A routine soul smear confirmed the presence of pure evil."

Facestab Fred

And once again the internet solves the mysteries of life. Third video from the bottom of the right sidebar—pad wetting.

http://www.hdwetting.com/previews.html
It's just as exciting as a knife fight in a phone booth!

anime lover

Quote from: animepee on March 22, 2010, 12:20:46 AM
Quote from: Facestab Fred on March 21, 2010, 10:52:53 PM
-Wearing a diaper as part of a costume for Halloween turns awkward for a girl that suddenly has to go in front of her friends: not only does she end up peeing, but she now has to hide her swollen diaper and the blurred wetness markers for the rest of the night.
-A girl with a cheap diaper so full it falls/slides down her legs and from beneath her skirt OR she falls down and the diaper leaks/splatters everywhere.

Now this I would love to see someone write a fanfic on!

Especially the 3rd one!!

those definitly sounds like great fan-fic ideas ^_^

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

galyathore

for sure the interest is there, but if i would have to make a choice of female desperation/wetting/diapers, it's all good if it's all together, i guess if the situation also called for it or even if i'm in the mood.

example of a situation, girl was dared/forced into diapers for a day and she couldn't use the bathroom, surely she wouldn't want to just let it go, it wouldn't be right for her, she would become more and more desperate and wet her diaper. of course the good part of seeing her wetting herself would be almost gone cause she doesn't pee her pants but pees in the diaper.

but i also wouldn't mind changing her diaper though >^.^<
"Your Spirit is Comforting"

miester

I've just heard about Bridal Diapers.  Is this a rumor?  It would be so hot if it were true.  Does anyody have any clue about it?

darksyn

I'd have to say, very much YES, though I'd specifically approve more of the whole desperation-while-force-to-wear scenario. I myself have tried this, actually... And I have to say that it is the best feeling in the world, and you should ALL try it!  :lol:

CDB

Quote from: dllee on October 30, 2009, 04:14:35 PM
For those of you who are into them is it a separate fetish (where you wear them, or enjoy seeing others wearing them)?

Or is it part of the desperate/wetting fetish? A girl being made to wear them after she has wet her pants for example. Or possibly she is made to wear them for some other reason and now the desperation is her trying not to wet the diaper (which may be more embarrassing than had she wet her pants).

I think there is not so much of a distinction here. I definitely enjoy wearing them and seeing others wearing them, but desperation scenarios where a girl is forced into diapers (maybe due to a pants wetting episode or two) are some of my favorite. Seeing a desperate girl try to make it to the bathroom but end using her diapers is even better, because it means she really needs them. That humiliation is, in my opinion, totally erotic.

Although I'd consider myself a "Diaper Lover" (DL), I find a lot of things about the "Adult Baby" (AB) part of the diaper scene to be pretty distasteful. In "ABDL" groups, the "Adult Babies" kind of take over the community and drive people who aren't into baby stuff away. Even the term ABDL is so specifically centered around the baby thing. Not everyone who ageplays is interested in role playing as a baby, or even wearing diapers. For example, Some desperation/omorashi people out there want to roleplay as a thirteen year old who still wets their pants.

I personally am not into ageplay outside of the most subtle suggestions. Pigtails and juvenile behavior on a girl who is otherwise all grown up can be very attractive, but baby talk and improbable nursery set ups turn me right off. Incontinence and accidental wetting from someone old enough to know better are usually the most interesting scenarios for me, but I have thoroughly enjoyed many fetish fics where the main character is introduced as a non-incontinent DL right off the bat. Conversely, there are some omorashi fics out there that I love that never even mention diapers. As long as the scenario being described is at least reasonably plausible, my preference toward one or the other isn't that strong.

It seems like there should be a broad term which encompasses people who are into:

• Desperation
  • Desperation & diapers
  • Ageplay
  • Ageplay & diapers
  • Desperation & Ageplay

How about DAPI? It's pronounceable, kind of cute, and covers Diapers, Ageplay, and Incontinence. Using a term like incontinence rather than specifically desperation would leave room for people who were pantswetters or had frequent desperation episodes for medical reasons too.

oramisho

Quote from: animepee on March 11, 2010, 12:01:47 PM
I actually for the first time tried this today :3

I found a pack of diapers stashed away, that was used for my aunts son.. whatever you call that. But anyways.. he's really young, so they where small. I had to struggle to get them to fit kinda, but for how small they where they actually didn't fit to bad.

I waited until I really had to go before I did this, and then after I got it on, it took me a bit to actually get myself to go and all.. but once I did it feels freakin amazing. Seriously.. I've never fealt anything as awesome as doing that. It far surpasses the feeling of just wetting your pants in my opinion. The feeling of the diaper expanding while you wet it, and the warmness of it while you do it.. and the feeling of just walking around with it and even sitting down in it..

Like I said.. they where small and meant for much younger people lol.. but it actually held pretty well...
...until I sat down that is >_>... I didn't even notice until I stood back up, and looked down at the huge puddle on the floor, and that the back of the diaper felt soaked.... which felt even more amazing...

Afterwards I cleaned up the puddle, threw away the diaper and took the trash out to hide any evidence of it >_> because I'm paranoid like that.

It looks like there is a ton of diapers in the pack to.. so I'll definitely be doing this again sometime in the future!
I had an older cousin who still wet the bed visit a few years back, and had a pair of small adult diapers with him to wear. Once they left and I had some time alone i tried them, and loved them ever since.

Seriously, the feeling is just amazing, especially the extra strength ones. I later bought  and tried both simple depends breifs and full maximum protection ones and both the difference is like night and day, the light ones are really uncomfortable and will leak easily, even just if you pee too hard, while the maximum strength ones are designed to take your whole bladder's worth and then some, and are just the most softest thing you will ever wear. I hardly ever use them because of how hard it would be for me to buy more since I still live at home, leaving me to use them maybe once every few months if that. You cant really wear one for more then a day, even if you dont go in them since they also absorb sweat and tend to lose thier softness as you sit and flatten them. Despite this, when you first put them and wet them, it is the most relaxing and warm feeling.

If you're genuinely curious, I'd suggest going to walgreens and picking up the most absorbant pair and try it(unless you are one of those who enjoy soaking thier legs and pants, in which case get the light ones, meant only to hold in small leaks.)
PS: the cashier at walgreens is not going to laugh at you for buying a pair.  In fact, part of their job training involves being considerate to the people who are embarrassed about what they are getting from the pharmacy.

Dynamic

Being a dedicated DL myself, I find buying diapers at pharmacies pretty impractical.  It's fine for every once in a while, but it's too embarrassing, and the selection is rather poor.  I have taken to buying online, where there is much more selection, and since they usually ship in discreet brown boxes, it's much less unnerving ^^;

I can't go back to lame pharmacy-brand diapers anymore.  I have been spoiled by Molicare, Abena and Bambino...

Starman

Quote from: Dynamic on August 31, 2010, 11:28:14 AM
Being a dedicated DL myself, I find buying diapers at pharmacies pretty impractical.  It's fine for every once in a while, but it's too embarrassing, and the selection is rather poor.  I have taken to buying online, where there is much more selection, and since they usually ship in discreet brown boxes, it's much less unnerving ^^;

I can't go back to lame pharmacy-brand diapers anymore.  I have been spoiled by Molicare, Abena and Bambino...

This is so true. I've only had Tenas, but I know the reputation Abena and Bambino have. You'll never want to go back. There's something about such a bulky, tape-on diaper that feels so secure and comfy. Not to mention Bambinos look adorable, especially when worn by girls :3

Dynamic

Archane Variant

Quote from: Dynamic on November 04, 2010, 05:29:52 PM
BEHOLD!

Then behold the price.  Ouch.

If you're not using them for their intended purpose, the price is actually very reasonable I would think.