New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

I'm done. (Again)

Started by FallenStar, October 28, 2009, 07:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scoozums

Do like Evil Empire does and don't be worried about what people say, just do what you have to do.  Rules are rules and you have a right to enforce your rules however you want.

And don't leave Star, You're a great Admin whether you think so or not.  It would be a shame to lose you  :crying:

Oh and Lisk... What game is that image from?  I want it XD

FallenStar

Scoozums, I want you on my staff so I can kick your butt and have you say "Yes, sir, Mister Fallen, sir!"   :lol:

No, but seriously, let it go. I have, now that I've lost Doom Guard as an SMF expert and admin. I don't know whether or not it was a good idea to have invited him in the first place - he's a great guy and all, but I never really got the feeling he was all that interested in the position.  I'd be the first to admit that I "hired" him more for his SMF expertise at a time when Duce was unavailable, but I really thought that, until lately, we were working fairly well together.

Until a troll came in and practically undid the work I'd done setting up good moderators that could not only do their job but also work well together.   :S

Ah well... what's done is done and it's time to move on.

Welp... I'm fucked...

animepee

I don't use SMF alot, i use MyBB, which is much better (in my opinion)

But i would love to help out Star, if you want