New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Accents!

Started by DubiousCharms, October 16, 2009, 11:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

I haven't seen a thread like this on this board yet, so here we go!

What kind of accents get your motor running and why? Also, have any sexual experiences involved these accents and did they enhance them?

As for me, the usual "American women fetishize European accents" stereotype kind of applies to me. English, Irish and French accents only add to a man's hotness, and I even get a kick out of a German accent.

But nothing gets me going like a Boston accent. As weird as it sounds, there is no accent I find hotter. While many find that accent abrasive and grating (including my dad, who is from New York and can never know this about me), it literally turns me on physically to hear a Boston accent. Could this be some form of belated and twisted teenage rebellion against my dad, even though I like him fine? Goddamn. Even the TF2 Scout yelling about how badass he is, just...  :drool:

Now, my boyfriend is a Massachusetts native, though he didn't inherit his parents' Boston accent. Nevertheless, he's quite good at imitating it and tends to use it to tease the hell out of me. God help me, my next birthday sex with him will involve him wearing panties and getting spanked and protesting in a Boston accent.

I'm kind of a fuckin' weirdo, huh?

Anyway, what accents are y'all into?

Iku Nagae

I'm not sure what accents I like yet. But I can't stand southern accents, it just annoys me to no end.

FallenStar

Quote from: Iku Nagae on October 17, 2009, 12:19:42 AM
I'm not sure what accents I like yet. But I can't stand southern accents, it just annoys me to no end.

:crying:
Welp... I'm fucked...

JackO

Canadians have the cutest accents ever imo. They can turn a semi-hot canadian into a super-hot canadian for me.

Other than that, London accents on girls annoy me, because i'm waay too used to them :/

Iku Nagae

Quote from: FallenStar on October 17, 2009, 02:28:24 AM
Quote from: Iku Nagae on October 17, 2009, 12:19:42 AM

:crying:
What I meant was the deep southern redneck accent. For example "its a southern thang"...wth. Can't stand that.

FallenStar

Sounds like 90% of the black people I hear around here. Not that I'm racist or anything, but these big fat black women who almost always end up in the government jobs down here all seem to speak like that.   :S

And to be honest, I hate living in the South as it is;  too dang hot for my likes.   :death:
Welp... I'm fucked...

Iku Nagae

Quote from: FallenStar on October 17, 2009, 02:34:45 PM
And to be honest, I hate living in the South as it is;  too dang hot for my likes.   :death:
:O
Sorry to go off no a tangent, but I also hate the heat here in the south.

Now I will say that I do know someone online and he has a really nice accent, but I don't know from where it is. When I think about his voice, man I get excited.

AliasnameTO

Lol, I guess I'm typical. A slight British or Australian accent (any variety of it for the technical) is really cute. Not that it gets me turned on by itself, but it sure helps.

On the other end of the spectrum, I really really don't like southern accents (sorry Star, it is what it is :P) or German. Anything else falls somewhere in the middle.

I think a big part of it is the imagery that goes along with it, no matter how gross the stereotype may be hehe. With a British accent, I imagine a really demure and sophisticated girl who finally gets her chance to express her more hidden desires. Yet southern accents just sound lazy to me, and just give off an aura of being lowbrow. It's funny though, since my dad's side of the family is from Tennessee, and living in Florida, I hear them often enough. You'd think it would be a non-issue.

captainjack

I Guess maybe I'm one of the few who likes Southern accents. something about a girl with one is just so....cute to me. Other than that though I really like Australian and Russian. I've dated a Russian girl who was raised over there and I just love the way it sounds, though it wasn't too thick on this particular girl as she tried to sound as American as possible.
A problem I have though with hanging out and dating people with different accents is I start to talk like them way more than is probably normal haha..

FallenStar

Imma gonna get mah boomstick and rastle up me some of these young'uns and throw the lazy layabouts outta here if'n they keep a'talking bad about mah accent.  I ain't a-gonna take it any longer.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

animepee

I can't say there are really any accents im attracted to, there are a few however i consider more of a turn off

dp992440

well I met this girl in canada and she had a french accent so I think ill go with that