Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Forum Upgraded!

Started by Duce, October 14, 2009, 01:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duce

Forum is now Upgraded to SMF 2.0!!! :clap:

and a back up gallery of the old pics & downloads will be put up soon.

FallenStar

To add on to what Duce has said, the old image gallery has been dropped in favor of people posting their pics on respective threads in respective categories on the forum itself.

To add pics to your post, click on Additional Options, and you'll see an option to attach something.  I think 10 images are allowed at present, so you may double post IN YOUR OWN THREAD IF AND ONLY IF YOU ADDING MORE IMAGES!

As Duce said, the old gallery still exists; right now, it looks like we'll have an archived version of that; you'll be able to view the images, but not post anything more there. The only place you'll be able to upload images is to the forum IN THE CORRECT BOARDS.  I can't stress that enough!

The categories should be self explanatory, as they are essentially the same categories you've seen before.

Welp... I'm fucked...

FallenStar

If you need to delete like one picture out of a thread, then you click modify, Additional Options, and you'll see a way to Unattach an image.

If you need to move a whole thread, just look under the thread and click move.

As for moving individual pics, I'm not quite sure if that's possible short of you saving it yourself and then reposting it elsewhere. 
Welp... I'm fucked...

Taiki

We're still going to re-post all the older pictures into the new thread gallery system, right?

FallenStar

Quote from: Chang Coldrum on October 14, 2009, 11:00:34 PM
We're still going to re-post all the older pictures into the new thread gallery system, right?

That won't be needed. Duce is going to put up an archive image gallery instead.
Welp... I'm fucked...

Whizard

The background image is a bit annoying.

Rewikitty

It's a little annoying, mostly because the text doesn't show up against it.
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

FallenStar

Sorry guys. I went to bed before Duce finished with the background.  Soon as he comes on again, I'll see if I can't get him to fix some of the problems with it.   :lol:
Welp... I'm fucked...

animepee

I have a gallery of my favorite images.. dont know if its really of any help, but there all images from here

http://www.inuyashaanime.net/ps/ad/

and star you really should consider upgrading to MyBB ;p

Rewikitty

Things look much better now ^_^
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence