New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

a quick mind test

Started by gigabowsercq, August 03, 2009, 06:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blitz827

In my case it is Honoka Yukishiro, from Pretty Cure. She is wearing a white, short dress, just like in the anime series. Also she have her both hands sticked at her crotch, and she is walking really fast to her home, because she need to pee really bad. Her cotton panties are a bit wet, because the pee is starting to come out. At the end, her bladder just give up and she pees herself.

Another girl that popped to my mind was Momoko Akatsutsumi, from Powerpuff Girls Z. (She transforms into Blossom). She is wearing her red outfit: a short skirt and a shirt without sleeves. And of course, her bladder is really full. She is squirming and fidgeting a lot.

jumanji42

i'm gonna be the odd one out. i imagined the robotic girl from Big-O peeing in Big-O becuase she can't figure out how to get out

JackO

Yuuka from Kyouran Kazoku Nikki, being shouted at by Kyoura, wetting her neat white panties, and blue skirt in fear, as she's very timid.

I guess then Ouka would come and help her cos he's pretty kind, but idk, most of you probably don't even watch that anime :/

sarafayer

Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew. She's wearing her cafe' uniform, she's blushing, biting her lips and has her hands tight between her legs, and a little sweat on her brow. <3