That renders your argument invalid.

chibiyoko707

That looks delicious i'll eat just about anything with bacon i love bacon
cookie

butterman100

Quote from: Mydnyght on July 27, 2009, 08:14:17 PM
By the way, that site reminded me of a couple funny things I saw on YouTube:
this and this.
i almost hate to admit this, but i actually would maybe try that one in the second video if given the opportunity. problem is i never seem to have all the ingredients in my fridge at once. on a side note, i should try to invent that fizzy cola sauce stuff they mentioned. put it on fries.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

sarafayer

That's not too horrible. D=
I mean, I don't like bacon so I find this semi-repulsive, but other than that it's not that bad. XD It's just bacon and cheese.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: chibiyoko707 on July 28, 2009, 10:05:40 PM
That looks delicious i'll eat just about anything with bacon i love bacon

(At the risk of the Wanderer calling THREAD NECRO... here does...)

Well, chibi, would you eat chicken-fried bacon?

Yes, that's right. Chicken-fried bacon. You know chicken-fried steak, right? This is the same thing, only with bacon.

Ew. Who would eat that?

Apparently, people who went to last year's Texas State Fair. I hear that event unveils all sorts of fucked-up food.

--deep-fried peanut butter & jelly sandwiches
--deep-fried banana splits
--deep-fried Twinkies
--deep-fried Oreos
--deep-fried Coke

Well, this year... how about...

(drumroll please)

DEEP-FRIED BUTTER!!!

Uh yeah. I'll let you ponder that for a while...

This loli is not wearing any pants.

Newp

Should we expect the "I can't believe it's not deep-fried butter!" line of products, soon?

FallenStar

You know... I hear chicken-fried bacon tastes like chicken.  Freaky, huh?   :lol:

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: Stargazing Wanderer on September 08, 2009, 05:40:39 AM
You know... I hear chicken-fried bacon tastes like chicken.  Freaky, huh?   :lol:

I'd rather take someone's word for it than try that stuff myself. Hell, after going through that "This Is Why You're Fat" site and seeing what people have been doing with bacon, I've quit eating bacon altogether.

This loli is not wearing any pants.

phil

Damn that looks tasty, non the less, yeah your going to die. Quick evryone give him +1 karma to counteract the evil he has just congested. :icon_twisted:

FallenStar

Quote from: Mydnyght on September 08, 2009, 06:52:11 PM
I'd rather take someone's word for it than try that stuff myself. Hell, after going through that "This Is Why You're Fat" site and seeing what people have been doing with bacon, I've quit eating bacon altogether.

Oh please. The reason people are fat isn't because they partake of this stuff; it's the fact that they eat it all the time.  You can easily eat stuff of this nature once in a while, but moderation is the key.

As Monterrey Jack from the Rescue Rangers once said:   Everything in moderation!

shananagans

I honestly rather die from a cheesy fattening bacon roll, than any other way.

Think about it, would u rather be run over by a car, or shot in some crazy drive by, or just die from a heart attack.  :death:

I rather not die though  :tongue_smilie:

Maelstrom

Good god man, that thing looks nauseating. I'd be vomiting out my intestines if I ate one of those, so... WHY?! Why would you eat it?

anastyanax

I can eat a whole package of bacon if i cook it slow enough for a lot of the fat to cook off...them you can fry eggs/tomatoes in it and voila, English breakfast! :D

Kamikaze747

xD I want some of the food from thisiswhyyourefat.com like this

Cherpumple Pie

Bottom: pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, middle: apple pie inside a yellow cake, top: cherry pie inside a white cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.