Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Flash Games?

Started by Zataku88, September 29, 2007, 07:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erena666

Thanks for the tips and links guys!

Now I will have some fun after study to my exams.

Arigato gosaimasu!

wynd

Im stilll confused on how to play  Shikkin Adventure. What are you supposed do do?

EFROdian

Your guess is as good as mine.  I know sometimes you're supposed to choose different options and collect different story endings there's an option at the starting scrrenthat allows you to access the "gallery" of pic endings.  I think you're supposed to collect them all.  As for the RP Adventure ones, I have no worthly idea.  Mainly, I'll just try to hit buttons and see what happens... which so far has done absolutely nothing.  :surrender:  I think I've pretty much been around the entire screen, so I don't think there's a specific place you're supposed to go; you're probably supposed to interact with the girl somehow (now, how you go about doing that is another story entirely... one that I don't know).  :stupid:  Soo... yeah... I know that probably didn't help much but that's about all I can tell you for now.   :sweatdrop:

worldofMai

For Shikkin Adventure you need to keep the girl from using the bathroom so she pees herself. There are like 3 images that are outside in the fields. For the field ones first go to the west and then south, you should see a farming patch with a sign that has japanese word. (Meaning of the sign is "Out of Order" I think) The go back to the girl and go up a bit and you should a bathroom and drop the sign there. Next go follow the trait and it should lead you to a outside bathroom : which you can push the rock to block the entrance for 3 pictures of her wetting in the fields or leave it as it for a picture of her peeing in the bathroom. For the 3 picture one you will need to follow her and make sure you dont lose her - she gets very fast when she is desperate. She can pee at 3 different place so just follow her and she will keep moving. For the bathroom one go to the bathroom after she just went in.

FYI: I beat this game fully with all CG but can't find my folder anymore  :crying:

So if you still need help please feel free reply

EFROdian

Hey, thanks a lot!  So, are you supposed to "fail" the missions sometimes in order to get all the pics for the gallery?  And do you have any more suggestions for me?  I guess from now on, I just have to be lucky with picking the correct sequence of sentences and whatnot (I wish I could read Japanese!!!).  Oh well, thanks anyway, you've already done me a big favor, and any other info you have would be greatly appreciated!

worldofMai

Well maybe you know this but the first command is to go to some kind of kichen and you can ask her questions, 2nd option is to go outside, 3rd *I think* is to ask a question, and i forgot what the 4 one does :blushing:.

PS: I don't Japanese either and wish I did

Freak on a Leash

I like the game but i'm really bad at it. took me like ten minutes to insert the stick...

hklumfan

Quote from: mipmixer on October 25, 2007, 03:53:34 PM
I suck at this game, I can't even get her to have sex in the first place.
I have played the game twice so far.  No luck, but much better results the first time than the second time.  Attraction was up to the low 70s the 2nd time, and in the low 20s the first time....I didn't read the rules carefully, so I just tried to make her have an accident the first time.
HKF

hklumfan

I have finally won, and several times too.  Once you figure out what to do, it is pretty easy.  The best part is that the game is still fun once you know how to win.  There are several things you can make her do at certain stages of the game. 

The champagne is critical.  Once you get to her place, offer her champagne once as your first option.  You can throw in a "kiss her on the mouth" if you like, but the champagne will get things moving into the bedroom.  Once you get her into the bedroom, you can't let her go.  She will be able to hold well past her usual limits as long as you keep getting her more and more aroused.  Good luck with the game.
HKF

D_guy10

http://rapidshare.com/files/82863521/melissa_080110.html

Here's v3.0 of the game, couple new features have been added, some more after-hours mini games for example. To avoid confusion I'm not the one who made this.

hklumfan

Thanks for the update.  I hope that more updates are coming soon. 
HKF

D_guy10

If you mean where did I find the link, the guy who wrote the code for the game navigates this board: http://holdingit.minuteboard.com/m/b/go.html

I see bloke has posted there too, his drawings were praised greatly.  :drool:

hklumfan

Those really are great boards.  There seems to be more activity there than there is on these boards.  Very wide variety of desperation topics, and many good ideas and points of view from people of like mind (those who enjoy FD)
HKF

Kyrieelleison

yeah its overall a pretty good board
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

nagato

the one thing I don't get about the melissa game is why it says I strike out when she the girl wets the bed after I have sex with her and why it says I struck out when I have sew with her and she hasn't peed all night. Is there something else you are supposed to do after you have sex?
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable