New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Trial and Error [MALE, WATERSPORTS/WETTING, EXPLICIT SEX]

Started by DubiousCharms, July 21, 2009, 01:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DubiousCharms

New chapter posted! By the way, I'm still looking for suggestions. I already have a chapter in mind, but it's always nice to have at least two ideas in case one isn't working out at any given moment.

Iku Nagae

Another fabulous chapter. As for ideas, I can't think of any. I think you covered all of my fetishes.

DubiousCharms

Well suggestions don't have to just be about fetishes - you could easily suggest a story or a situation!

akemi

this last chapter was fantastic i really like it, one of your best ^^
i think the next will be fantastic too, keep with it!  :clap:

Iku Nagae

I was just recently thinking about a situation. Since the SuperBowl is this weekend and the Daytona 500 is next weekend, I was thinking, why not have Shiro and Mamoru in a sports stadium, either a small local stadium for a local Jr league game or a big one like the NFL or a MLB stadiums.

FallenStar

If anyone other than me likes the Daytona 500 on this site, it'd shock the hell out of me. O.o;
Welp... I'm fucked...

Iku Nagae

Quote from: FallenStar on February 05, 2010, 07:51:35 PM
If anyone other than me likes the Daytona 500 on this site, it'd shock the hell out of me. O.o;
A bit out of topic, but you are now completely shocked.

akemi

Just Wondering... are you planning to continue this story??? I really like it

FallenStar

Sorry, Akemi... DubiousCharms is not a member of this site anymore. She left a while back.   :S
Welp... I'm fucked...

DubiousCharms

For those of you who haven't yet heard, I'll be popping in every now and then from now on! Therefore I'm going to be working on the next chapter of this story pretty soon. Be on the lookout, people!