New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Ethnic Preference

Started by aptom203, June 02, 2009, 04:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

akemi

Hotness doesn't know of ethnics (well arabs are ugly to dead  :lol:)
I'm straigh but apreciate beauty, and i saw few real beautys

AliasnameTO

Quote from: akemi on November 17, 2009, 02:13:35 PM(well arabs are ugly to dead  :lol:)

Who knows, maybe if they'd take off their burqas, we'd see. XD

akemi

Quote from: AliasnameTO on November 19, 2009, 09:48:14 PM
Quote from: akemi on November 17, 2009, 02:13:35 PM(well arabs are ugly to dead  :lol:)

Who knows, maybe if they'd take off their burqas, we'd see. XD

I mean arab men  :lol: and who knows what's under that.... O.o

Quagmire

I don't really have a preference per se, but having seen quite a few "real life" toilet pics, there seems to be a serious lacking of black and Hispanic girls, and Asian girls to an extent (squat toilet pics aside)....

Assuming "Carmalita" and her pals at the Toilet Stool site are actually real...what I would give to be able to SEE some of her posts...

redeker

Well, I find myself more attracted too East Asian (Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese) women... but then again, I am Asian myself, and live in a predominant Asian-part of New York...   
All the crazy monkeys
are playing a game that will never end,
caught up in a never-ending "Banana Roulette."

Flyper

I'm more attracted to light to medium brown colored girls (whether black, Indian, hispanic, whatever) and long black hair mostly because those are the types of girls I grew up around, but it doesn't mean much.  For now (and likely forever) I am in the 2D and fantasy world, where girls of all shapes and sizes can freely pee themselves.

anastyanax

I really like Indian & black girls, and ANY girls with British accents! Both = win.