New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

DC's Shop Shoppe!

Started by DubiousCharms, February 24, 2009, 02:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

Well, Star, I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but I have some nice tools and I'd be willing to take a crack at Suki if you want. Of course, if you end up not liking my work it's easy enough to delete it, and we can both pretend like it never happened. :blushing: Just link the one you want edited, and I'll do my best.

EDIT: Um, here's some experimenting with one of your already-posted pics. I'm sure it's not the one you had in mind since it's not very loli, but it should let you know whether or not I'd be good enough for you. Oh, and if you don't like any of the changes I made to the pic (like the name tag), it's really easy for me to remove them. Anyway, here it is.
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/Tee_Aryu/nurse-suki-edit.png Don't be too harsh! :crying:

I also want to say that I don't mean to step on your feet or anything, DC, I'm just trying to help out with the ones that you're uncomfortable with editing...
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

DubiousCharms

FallenStar

Quote from: Tru on February 26, 2009, 07:46:42 PM
Well, Star, I'm not the greatest artist in the world, but I have some nice tools and I'd be willing to take a crack at Suki if you want. Of course, if you end up not liking my work it's easy enough to delete it, and we can both pretend like it never happened. :blushing: Just link the one you want edited, and I'll do my best.

EDIT: Um, here's some experimenting with one of your already-posted pics. I'm sure it's not the one you had in mind since it's not very loli, but it should let you know whether or not I'd be good enough for you. Oh, and if you don't like any of the changes I made to the pic (like the name tag), it's really easy for me to remove them. Anyway, here it is.
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww12/Tee_Aryu/nurse-suki-edit.png Don't be too harsh! :crying:

I also want to say that I don't mean to step on your feet or anything, DC, I'm just trying to help out with the ones that you're uncomfortable with editing...

Looks like you got some good skill there.  ;)

If you're up for it, the "sailor suited"/seifuku wearing "Suki" could use some panties and.. *ahem*...  well, you get the idea.  xD

And no worries. Even if you did a crap job, I wouldn't think bad of you. I'm not that kind of idiot - I'm many things (idiot included), but not *THAT* bad, I would hope.  =P

Tru

Oh, sure, it couldn't be anything easy! :wacko: Well, I did my best. I hope you like it.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

Quote from: Tru on February 26, 2009, 11:51:45 PM
Oh, sure, it couldn't be anything easy! :wacko: Well, I did my best. I hope you like it.

My apologies.  Still, you did a damn good job of it.   :clap:

I say three cheers for Tru! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP *falls down and breaks an hip*

Damn stairs.   :lol:

Tru

I'm glad you like it! I have to give some credit to DC though, since I started practicing when she first started posting her awesome edits on /d/. I think I do mine a different way than she does, but I'm basically just trying to get my edits to look like they always belonged in the picture, like hers.

How does it feel to be a pee photoshopping idol, DC? :biggrin: Alright, I'll stop hijacking your thread now.

Kyrieelleison

Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

FallenStar

Hey, Tru... why don't you make your own topic for such edits?  I, for one, would have lots of teenage girl pics for you to edit if you had the time and effort  ;)

And yes, I *do* suck at artwork... and most anything... only thing I've succeeded at is running this forum (which Duce and Doom Guard do most of the work...)   :lol:

Tru

Okay...I guess we can use the other topic Eternal Dragon set up to ask me for an edit. And as long as nobody minds my weird little experiments, or how much longer I take than DC. :blush:

And don't say things like you "suck at...most everything!" That's too depressing :crying: and I'm sure it isn't true. I mean, you're a pretty cool admin, and I see you interacting directly with all of us here, and taking care of problem posters, and all that, so you definitely do a lot around here. That's like a management job, anyway. Except you do it out of the goodness of your heart. And don't get paid. And don't make us fill out TPS reports. :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: Tru on February 27, 2009, 09:48:01 PM
And don't say things like you "suck at...most everything!" That's too depressing :crying: and I'm sure it isn't true. I mean, you're a pretty cool admin, and I see you interacting directly with all of us here, and taking care of problem posters, and all that, so you definitely do a lot around here. That's like a management job, anyway. Except you do it out of the goodness of your heart. And don't get paid. And don't make us fill out TPS reports. :lol:

I do, generally speaking, not have any real skills or, indeed, even basic logical skills. I see things through a distorted glass, it would seem and my perceptions of things are so off from the norm that I draw flawed conclusions from it.  I interact with others, yes, but not on a really good basis - this is just something that I've worked on for years and I'm still not anywhere NEAR where I need to be.

I don't really do much here - I might approve or disapprove of a prospective member from time to time, and ban those that get out of hand, but honestly, the forum practically runs itself - Duce and Doom_Guard are the real brains of this outfit and to be quite honest, they never get their due.  I think I should make a topic honoring their contributions to this forum.

I don't know what TPS is, but to be quite honest, I got lucky with the bandwidth issue - if I hadn't had a good friend on the net, I wouldn't have been able to start this forum - the old freeadultboards PHPBB forum was a real piece of shit and I got NO tech support from their staff...  If I had not mentioned I liked Transformers (don't ask), then this site would never have been created.  *wacko

As for the problem posters, bah... any idiot could get rid of them with ease... Just point and click... There's nothing special with that... Now if they use proxies and evade bans... THEN only someone like Duce or Doom_Guard might have the ability to get rid of them, lol

Tru

That's a weird thing about me, I don't take credit for my edits. I've worked on some ad-hoc scanlation projects before (you know the kind, some anon kindly posts the moonrune translations, and then it's up to someone with photoshop to put the words in the bubbles...and make it look all pretty when the jerk manga artist decided to use clear or no dialog bubbles...) and I never credit myself as anything more than "Anonymous." If people want to distribute my work as their own, I don't really mind all that much...I'm just happy if someone out there enjoyed it.

Of course it's different with my published or web work, or anything I do professionally, for that matter. I demand credit on that stuff. *rant

EDIT: Oh god, I just realized this sounds SO passive-aggressive. I'm sorry! I don't mean to imply that nobody else should take credit for their work, just that I don't like to because of my idiosyncrasies. Mostly I think it's just because I have a new alias every couple of years, so it's not like the credit would follow me very far. And I definitely don't want to use my real name and have my professional career forever associated with pee-pee manga! :lol:

DubiousCharms

Damn, that's a good idea. From now on, that is what I shall do!

If I ever get any more requests.  :lol:

Kyrieelleison

hmmm, am i the only one who's requesting....can you do 2 more for me please?

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/LoneWolf64/?action=view&current=2d4f04d3.jpg
- could you make it a large patch, with a long trail down her legs
- could you make a big puddle
- yellow is fine again
- could you change her mouth to a slight frown again

and this one
http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f24/LoneWolf64/?action=view&current=1195658955942do8.jpg
- could you mak eit a really big patch going down again
- just going down her legs is fine
- yellow is fine but there isn't much skin so yeah
- no changes needed this time

thanks again!!
Are you sure that we are awake? It seems to me that yet we sleep, we dream.

FallenStar

Methinks this topic should be called "DC's Shop Shoppe"   :lol:

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Hi again, DC. When you get the chance...

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=355160

What to ask for... a nice soaked spot taking up the lower half of those gym shorts. And how about some pee flowing out the leg holes as well as a cute little squirt through the fabric? Oh, and we gotta have a decent-size bright-yellow puddle around her butt too. And let's add some tears to her already sad face, shall we? Have fun, DC.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.