New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

My Indroduction

Started by 3digimon, December 11, 2008, 04:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3digimon

My name is Nick Dukeslaw and I like anime pee desperations from any boy and for any girl. I like to watch anime anime whenever they're cute and contains romance. Yes, I also like anime desperations. I also like to play video games, mostly first-person shooter games and action/adventure games. But I don't like sports games.

packrat

Welcome to the forums

Since this is your TRUE intro, I'm deleting all the other topics you started.  They are spam as far as I am concerned. 

PS-  If you ever pull a stunt like that again, I will recommend that Star ban you from the site.  Understand?!

packrat

*sigh* 

If you're gonna apologize...DO IT IN YOUR INTRO TOPIC!!!!  *topics merged*

Seriously, dude.  We have topics for like all the stuff you kept posting elsewhere on the forums.  You may not have access to them yet, but they are there.  You just have to look.

packrat

*topics merged*

I don't know, just stop creating new topics everytime you post.  Continually merging topics is starting to be a headache.  Your intro is done, so go explore the rest of the forums aleady.  There's plenty of stuff to talk about.  Games, Anime, FD, I'm sure you can find something to do outside of the intro board. 

AliasnameTO

Holy crap man, there are other ways to enter text than the "new topic" button. Welcome from me, and I wish you better rapport with the staff in the future. ;)