TalkBox v1.0

strange thoughts...

Started by ghost sherlock, October 07, 2008, 12:07:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfox2004

Quote from: ghost sherlock on October 23, 2008, 08:43:10 AM
Quote from: dragonfox2004 on October 22, 2008, 09:58:22 PM
Quote from: the_variant on October 22, 2008, 02:32:07 PM
I know this forum is called "random" - but I don't think that's quite what they had in mind...

well varinat with this random part you may never guess what will be put here

the pen is mighter than the sword. ...or in our case, the keyboard.  if everyone keeps saying that STAR and BUS look like female anime characters, maybe they will start to dress the part. :lol:

-thinks-you know what ghost i just had a thought i wronder what b.u.s and star will look like if they are a female anime characters i bet they look cute :icon_mrgreen:

ghost sherlock

....just when i thought this post was dead, we get a picture. Bus, you need a bigger, ...everything.  and you are not cute enough. (....this sound terribly wrong) why am i telling another guy that he is not cute enough???

(Hypnotism):
    BUS and STAR are girls. BUS and STAR are cute girls. you want to fantasize about them. you want to play with them.

even i realize that this is beyond regular wierd

(i should not be allowed to post in this topic anymore)
(violence + randomness = a happy me)

FallenStar

:dots:

Alright, seriously.  Stop with the "Star" is a girl stuff, please.   I've had too many *bad* experiences with that in the past and I want that stuff dropped A.S.A.P.   =_=

You can talk about B.u.S. being a girl until the cows come home, but if I see *ONE MORE POST" saying that I'm a girl, that person gets temp banned for a week.   Okay?

packrat

Quote from: ghost sherlock on October 20, 2008, 08:17:32 AM
crazy is the first step to insane. half of insane is genius. (the other half, complete retardation) my random comments make me half a genius. therefore, i am a genius at being retarded. :clap:

Actually, I was gonna say you were high on something.  But I guess that works too.

bow before my superior brain!   :77:

Um...no....

Quote from: Star on October 25, 2008, 04:43:08 PM
:dots:

Alright, seriously.  Stop with the "Star" is a girl stuff, please.   I've had too many *bad* experiences with that in the past and I want that stuff dropped A.S.A.P.   =_=

You can talk about B.u.S. being a girl until the cows come home, but if I see *ONE MORE POST" saying that I'm a girl, that person gets temp banned for a week.   Okay?

Take it easy.  We'll stop talking about it, okay?

dragonfox2004

hey star im going to stop saying it myself i know how you feel alittle so for i had in the last month i had at lest 10 people say i look like a girl from the back one even said ma'am in front of my face

well since b.u.s made a female version of himself i thought i should do the same sorry for the crappy pic

female draognfox, compliments of Second Life

Loki275

Well considering that they look like my favorite female anime character...then they're both screwed . But if they're my favorite male anime character...wait no...they're still screwed. XD

Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

Merchant_Of_Death

Quote from: dragonfox2004 on October 26, 2008, 07:19:11 AM
hey star im going to stop saying it myself i know how you feel alittle so for i had in the last month i had at lest 10 people say i look like a girl from the back one even said ma'am in front of my face

well since b.u.s made a female version of himself i thought i should do the same sorry for the crappy pic

female draognfox, compliments of Second Life

Your female form is a winged cat...O.o

dragonfox2004

hummm merchant that is a female fox not a cat like b.u.s said my user name do give it a way