New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Farting

Started by phil, July 18, 2008, 09:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desperado9

It's all part of the "loss of control". Just farting, for its own sake? No. But "I must fart, I can't hold it in?". or "I'm farting so much, I have to poop real bad", these are compelling in much the same way as pee desperation. So call it a yea from me because I'll check it out, but I might not stay :) 

ixrulexthatxpuddle

Honestly, I never cared for fats. Only if I need a good laugh honestly.

Rend

Not really my kinda thing. Although this is both a turn off and a turn on, mainly because it depends on the factor and like desperado said, loss of control.

dp992440

well I would watch it once or twice not to often though

Serika

For those not watching, Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai NEXT ep2 has a scene of female farting. This 15 year old nun farts and walks off laughing at 17:30
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

EnragedFilia

And in case anyone was wondering, the real title is
"僕 は 友達 が 少ない"
which is read
"Boku wa tomodachi ga sukunai"
which means
"I don't have many friends"

Serika

I found the scene in the light novels.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai:Volume_04

QuoteI just stood there, bewildered, as Kate-sensei waved at me and said, "Bye bye, Onii-chan!" before happily walking off.

Pbttt!

A sound such as the one above echoed towards me from behind Kate-sensei.

My intuition told me that identifying this sound is something I absolutely should not do.

"Woops, I farted. Ah hah hah!"

...She just cut the last thread tying her to the words "pretty girl".

As I watched her beautiful form (she was scratching her ass again though) move away from me, I thought about how I didn't really want a little sister who farts in front of others like it's nothing.
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.