New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

standing or sitting?

Started by X2765, July 08, 2008, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desp_birgit

I prefer standing, in the queue for the toilet or in front of an occupied stall...that´s the best for me. so close to relief and then the flood comes...priceless!

DesertFox

I prefer standing too. With boths legs crosed and perhaps a hand stroking it under the skirt.

Firescyth

I think I like both sitting and squatting. Sitting, as it's classroom accidents happen. Squatting, well, I just like it.

Takergirl

standing...but it REALLY depends on how bad off they are

KasaiAisu

Quote from: wdggrl on September 01, 2008, 09:37:13 AM
standing. the further away the situation is from an actual bathroom, the better.

I prefer it when they're very close to a bathroom. They almost made it...

DubiousCharms

Depends on my mood. If I want wet spots or streams/puddles between one's legs, then standing. If I want to see puddles and dripping, sitting. I even like squatting sometimes, but only if clothed, of course.

ares

I love the squatting.  It has this sort of vulnerable feel to it.  Kinda like if they had to go outside and you caught them.
The wetter the better.

Yuki Ijuin

Standing and Squatting. I don't like sitting all that much unless they're in compromising situations or... that crosslegged + someone stroking is pretty nice imagery.

Tru

Standing is nice because of the feel of the pee running down the legs, but sitting gives you that pool of urine that soaks your ass. Or...er...her ass. :blushing: Actually, I'm really fond of both, whether watching or participating. Squatting doesn't do much for me because I see neither of the virtues of standing or sitting...
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

johnny282

most of the time standing, but classroom accidents are one of my biggest fantasies to i have to leave room for sitting.  I do tend to like the wet butt from sitting accidents, especially in skirts and dresses, but standing leaves more room for desperate squirming and for it to run down the legs and front. not into squatting though, doesn't feel like an accident then.

Ocelot

i like standing better,i like the stream running down their leg and watching them stand in their puddle. i guess for me it's a much more satisfying thing to watch.

tony3479

i like both, i dont like squating at all
she should start standing, then sit, then some standing again....:P

crucialx12

I like standing more, but sitting is good if the pee flows off the chair.

iltslgp

standing, because if they are wearing only undies, then you can see the stream run out

xxcrap_for_soulxx

standing - because if they're locked outside, they probably wont have any place to sit and it makes it more painful for them.