New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Fetishes

Started by TabemonOzzy, June 18, 2008, 05:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabemonOzzy

My ABSOLUTE top fetish is a big chest... then a butt rounded off to fit the girls body perfectly... I like desperation ( thats why im here lol ) and watching girls pee... and a girl has to be willing about showing you her peeing ( in a toilet or herself, somebody who truely loves you would humor you and do it to make you happy. ) Who else here shares the same fetishes? Anybody got some unusual ones? HOOK ME UP IN SOME CONVERSATION!
Why am I locked in the bathroom, you say? Well , I do believe thats none of your buisness. *fap* *fap*

AliasnameTO

Don't take this as an insult, but apart from the peeing, you sound very normal. XD Although technically, liking breasts and butts is a fetish, they're so mainstream that people look at it as regular sex drive.

I don't have any outlandish fetishes, but I've got a handful of docile ones. Apart from desperation, I love looking at women's feet and armpits. I actually like that I get turned on by those instead of big boobs and ass, much more available. :p

FallenStar

Hoo boy... let's see if I can remember all of mine...   :S

1. Female Desperation (leading to wetting)  (DUH!)
2. Female Ejaculation (First time squirters that don't know about squirting is a BIG turn on for me  :drool:)
3. Incest (Hey, my first two RP characters were sisters :P )
4. One piece swimsuits (no thongs/G-string type, though... more like the old competitive swimsuits)
5. Shy, submissive girls like Shinobu Maehara, Hotaru Tomoe, Nodoka Miyazaki, and Suki Ai Nihon
6. Hypnosis/Mind projection/control (on shy girls, to make them either squirt OR pee in public is REALLY big with me right now   :drool:)
7. Light bondage (mostly just tying a girl's hands/putting handcuffs on her)
8. Drowning as a means to make a girl submit (Note: I don't like killing a girl, though)
9. Dream orgasm/peeing/bedwetting

Those are the big ones right now.

AliasnameTO

Okay, let's see how many of yours that I share. Almost all of 'em I think. :p

Quote from: Star on July 04, 2008, 10:07:47 AM
Hoo boy... let's see if I can remember all of mine...   :S

1. Female Desperation (leading to wetting)  (DUH!) CHECK
2. Female Ejaculation (First time squirters that don't know about squirting is a BIG turn on for me  :drool:) CHECK
3. Incest (Hey, my first two RP characters were sisters :P ) --
4. One piece swimsuits (no thongs/G-string type, though... more like the old competitive swimsuits) --
5. Shy, submissive girls like Shinobu Maehara, Hotaru Tomoe, Nodoka Miyazaki, and Suki Ai Nihon CHECK
6. Hypnosis/Mind projection/control (on shy girls, to make them either squirt OR pee in public is REALLY big with me right now   :drool:) --, but sounds good
7. Light bondage (mostly just tying a girl's hands/putting handcuffs on her) kinda-sorta
8. Drowning as a means to make a girl submit (Note: I don't like killing a girl, though) --
9. Dream orgasm/peeing/bedwetting BIG CHECK :D

Those are the big ones right now.

Most of them I checked because those could easily turn me on, but I don't go actively searching for them. (except for bedwetting, I've got a couple good shots of that. ;))

And B.u.S, thanks. :)

nagato

Quote from: Star on July 04, 2008, 10:07:47 AM
4. One piece swimsuits (no thongs/G-string type, though... more like the old competitive swimsuits)

Yo, Star I found this website tonight and it just so happened to have a gallery for Japanese girls in one piece swimsuits. I don't know if you have ever seen these before, but encase you haven't here is the link.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/05/31/stylish-swimsuit-gallery/

edit*
Found a second gallery on the same website.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/07/06/sukumizu-school-swimsuit-girl-gallery/
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

dp992440

well I'm more interested in her butt that her chest as long as her chest isn't insanely big or insanely small 

Ultima02

Let's see...  Good thing I don't have many fetishes, otherwise there'd be no way I'd remember them all.

• Desperation/Wetting
  • Shy/Submissive Personality
  • Bedwetting

That should cover it
Autism is a difference

Autism is NOT a disability.

dude1984

Well...

1) Female poop desperation, especially diarrhea, but not the poo itself. (i.e.: not scat). My biggest fetish is to see girls (or young women) with stomach aches desperately needing to use the washroom but either 1) unable to due to embarrassment or whatever.  2) Use the washroom but then when she's done and comes out the stomach cramps return and she has to constantly use the toilet

2) well, female stomach aches in general: I can use the pictures/videos and imagine them to be diarrhea, i just like female stomach aches (no males!)

3) Belly punching (again, no males, females only) and relating to the stomach ache thing

Yeah.... but my favourite is having girls/young women suffering from "diarrhea cramps" I guess and desperation to use the bathroom