* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Post your desktop wallpaper

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, May 25, 2008, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CidHighwind

animepee

FallenStar

I'll allow this because people do tend to change their desktop wallpapers... But be careful, animepee... Thread necro'ing is usually quite frowned upon.  :P
Welp... I'm fucked...

Ranpalan

This, on a black background. No icons, no taskbars, no trays, no other annoying clutter.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

karlito

Quote from: anime lover on May 19, 2010, 05:22:14 PM
my current wall

wow! thats hot! id post mine but its default with vista :S aahhh the problems of a family computer >:(

and the problems of vista....but im sure that rant is for another forum ;)

anime lover

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

FallenStar

Hey, you still have Pando on your computer...! That's gotta have been there for ages, man...  I didn't have it on my new computer, but when I had to come back to this old PoS, I realized that I still had Pando here too.   :lol:

I see you still have Silkroad on there too... but I didn't see anything about Lunia... What's sup with tha'?!  =P

Oh and is that Miku? Cute girl, isn't she?

Welp... I'm fucked...

anime lover

WEll Pando is my favorite file sharing program, it's a shame not many people use it.
I still have Lunia, but since it launches from the Ijji Reactor launcher, there's no reason to have the icon on my desktop. I got the regualer Silkroad and the private server silkroad

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

Mizukine

You are being shagged by a rare parrot.

Faust

oramisho

Quote from: animepee on August 22, 2010, 06:50:48 AM
Sorry for another necro :p
Is that an ubuntu user I spy?
Know where i can get that wallpaper? i have a friend who might like it.(ill post mine once i get a good one, i reinstalled my os this week and havent set up a new one yet)

tenck5k

I won't screenshot my desktop (it's covered in files/folders), but I WILL post the images for my last desktop as well as the current one! FYI, both pics were centered, Sakuya's background set at black, Vyse's set at white.

EDIT: Posted them in reverse...fail. WAS Sakuya, now IS Vyse.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!

JackO

My current desktop background... Mario related, clear of icons... that's what the start menu is for.

Flyper

This is on my laptop. My main computer's desktop is a dumping ground; there's a black background and it's filled to the brim with icons. I keep saying that I'll clean it up someday, but that will never happen.

tenck5k

New Wallpaper!

Centered, white background.

EDIT: Switched Avatar Back. <3 Cirno.

|\/|
</ ̄ ̄丶
__彡ノメノノレリ〉
\ルリ゚ヮ゚ノリ
><(つiつ
∠_く//」」             Br⑨s Unite!
STILL The STRONGEST Ex-Lurker!