New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Scat: do you like?

Started by anime lover, July 14, 2007, 09:49:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nagato

I like the desperation and I like the all parts of the actual pooping and i like the enemas but the smearing, eating and frolicking around in the poo is disgusting.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Doom_Guard

Like a lot of the other people in the thread have said, I like scat desperation and panty / diaper pooping, but I'm not into eating or heavy smearing.

Omega#1

I don't actually enjoy the pooping aspect, but the desperation is fun to watch.

Freak on a Leash

i like the desperation or the panty scat, but normal scat is
not so my thing. But i really can't stand eating the scat, it's disgusting!

Starman

AsianMusicguy

I like girls 7-17 with poopy pants or diapers

Ameboes

Quote from: kimiko on August 29, 2007, 12:25:52 AMBig big no on eating and smearing, and an even bigger yes on embarrassing and icky messes in panties!
I agree wholeheartedly.

I like the thought of a girl messing herself or just pooping somewhere besides a toilet but I find the thought of manipulating it, or worse, eating it, absolutely disgusting.

I'm not into scat desperation that much.

AsianMusicguy

qx2

Not a fan of scat in general, but like many here have said I do enjoy girls having messy 'accidents' while clothed.

AsianMusicguy

Quote from: qx2 on January 24, 2008, 08:49:38 AM
Not a fan of scat in general, but like many here have said I do enjoy girls having messy 'accidents' while clothed.
yay ur my best friend

purplelotus

I'm a fan of panty pooping, but have no interest in just scat. I think more the girl's embarrassment is what turns me on the most.

Neil

Quote from: purplelotus on March 03, 2008, 08:31:23 PM
I'm a fan of panty pooping, but have no interest in just scat. I think more the girl's embarrassment is what turns me on the most.

You're the same as me, then. I do enjoy panty pooping, but what's important to me is their shameful and embarrassed face after having an accident in their pants.

Accidents + embarrased expression = Erotic.

The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

Suki Nihon

Eww.... I... I don't like that function that much...    v_v

oramisho

Eh... I like the desperation and thats about it, looking at the more extreme stuff would make me sick X_X

AliasnameTO

I honestly wish I did like it in addition to peeing, as the two sometimes go hand in hand. But I couldn't be more repulsed by scat. It smells horrific, and I think it's because it's so viscous that I'm turned off by scat desp and accidents. It's just generally more "gross" than pee for me. I'd be  :lol: if a girl wet herself in front of me, but if she shit herself I'd be really turned off to her.