Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Why anime instead of real girls

Started by atlgauser, March 22, 2008, 06:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reason

Quote from: LOLC2k on May 31, 2008, 07:53:36 PM
Well, I might be in the minority, but I like real female desperation a lot more. Because I can use all my senses... but you might be talking about just seeing cartoons over pictures of real situations. Well, many "real" ones are fakes, which is a huge turnoff, but anime can be whatever I want... but definately making women desperate and hold for me in real life is better than either.

agree, all these videos in the internet of women peeing themselves on purpose and still acting as if they dont want it to happen, just doesnt seem right for me...desperate anime girls on the other hand look much more "natural"

shutyacid

Quote from: skingraf on March 30, 2008, 10:31:59 PM
I think for me I like both real and anime equally, but with anime, it's great to see characters that you enjoy watching wet themselves.

^ This.

Course there's just something about the anime ones...

ppgrl

well, for me anime is best, because if i see anime girl, it's easier for me to imagine myself on her place, then on some real woman;'s place...  :blush:  besides, there is a lot of ugly stuff u can find, if you look for real women desperate, and in anime (hentai, i mean) it's mostly pretty cute :3

hawkeye1

You can get away with more in anime, can't you? For me it's that fantastic element, and also that you can look at younger girls without feeling guilty if they are too young.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: yesteryear32 on June 11, 2008, 11:15:29 AMI like it when they cry when they wet too

Yeah, the crying almost always makes it better, not for sadistic reasons but because it makes her more vulnerable. Even so, it's got to be for a good reason. Because if she starts crying randomly and there's only one or two people around her who don't have strong reactions, it's just silly and looks forced. Then it's not cute anymore.

LivingInfinite

I do like both, but I actually prefer realistic looking women overall...even for established characters or fantastic scenarios, I'd prefer to see them drawn as real people. However, the anime style does have a certain purity that I'd like to try to carry over to other styles of art.

Quote from: AliasnameTO on June 12, 2008, 08:42:21 PM
Quote from: yesteryear32 on June 11, 2008, 11:15:29 AMI like it when they cry when they wet too

Yeah, the crying almost always makes it better, not for sadistic reasons but because it makes her more vulnerable. Even so, it's got to be for a good reason. Because if she starts crying randomly and there's only one or two people around her who don't have strong reactions, it's just silly and looks forced. Then it's not cute anymore.

Totally agree. Then again, I might be a bit of a sadist, I don't know.

UndeadSamurai01

Anime is just so perfect and *clean*

in real wetting it always looks kind of sticky or painful, but in anime it just feels a different way like perfect wetting, sort of like the way I remember it used to feel when I was a kid and wet the bed - almost euphoric.

It's kind of hard to explain

X2765

It's better when anime girls do it it seems more desperate. You can see them blushing and struggling from different angles. And most of the anime situations would never really happen.

phil

with anime your imagination will run wild. you can see things that real females wouldn't do. Plus they have those awsome eyes

Firescyth

Anime is better because they depicts humor and emotions. And it's an animation!

aumonier

Well, I kinda like both, because as i said in my presentation, the desperation (and wetting) part is the more important to me. I think nothing can replace the real thing. But my real stuff is desperation ending in a an accidental wetting, with the girl trying to make it to the toilet and loosing it at the very end, just when she have the toilets in sight. How often does it happen in real life ? I mean, how often has anyone on this forum see a girl holding herself for a long time then peed herself just before she can sit on the toilet ? I presume almost never.

That's why I love anime desperation and wetting. With this fictionnal background, anything can happen, I mean anything. You can have a girl hold for like 30 hours then loose it when she comes in the bathroom. You can have a girl of any age (even though I am more comfortable with girls that look like real women and not like young child), any physical appearance, with every piece of clothes necessary. Then you can imagine any situation, toilets out of order, huge queue in front of bathroom,... You can act like a mean person, by causing a girl's wetting, by preventing her from going to the toilet in time, with no consequences, even doing some things that you could not at all do in real life (i mean illegal things).

In a way, i think anime is the best thing between real life and pure fiction like imaginations and texts. There is many desperation and wetting stuff with real women on the Net (I am member of several paysites and forums about that content), but almost everything is fake, staged. The youtube movies are frequently awfully filmed, or including girls under 18, something disturbing and not exciting. So real women's accident are just a thing we wish we can see. In the other hand, imagination is great, of course, but no illustration is frustrating. That's why anime is a great thing that can provide illustration of what I like (I am clearly not the only one here).

I hope I could draw a good anime, but I can't, and I am happy to have found sites like this one that offers interesting content with anime desperate and wetting.

tamagotchi140

yea real girls are nice but like everyones been sayin before....hentai can be as perfect as ever in any way desired...
doesnt matter wat ur into, theres probably something drawn out there to satisfy

EnragedFilia

There are just so many different directions that a desperation scenario can go, it's just easier to find an anime scene that matches your particular preferences, because whoever wrote it did so with the same kind of preferences in mind. This is doubly true for the 14-year-old pointing a camera phone at her friend, because she has no idea what we want to see.

But of course, in the end, either one works.

rattyme

deth

It also eliminates the possibility of the situation being unrealistic... with a real person you can remind yourself it's an actor, but animation is taken as animation from the get-go, so you forget about it being a film.