Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

to untrain yourself...

Started by omsoru, March 19, 2008, 09:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 01, 2008, 02:27:55 PM
Ah, but you're politicking since you're using moves members of the Clique use! So I use my Crossface and...

...hang on, wasn't he erased from memory?

Sod it, I'll  just say "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEED!!

619! 619! 619!

And to counter being fired, I'll just say:  Hey, Vince.. guess what? I'm in the WRASSLIN' business!   :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 01, 2008, 05:09:23 PM
"Well Ted, I'm in the Sports Entertainment business."

Ah, that Vince. Crazy even before his time.

"Mind you, Vince, WCW Nitro blew WWF RAW out of the water each time it played. I'm going to make a fortune on this!"   :icon_twisted:

I wonder what other kinds of "Sports Entertainment" businesses they are.  Maybe cockfighting, eh?   :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 02, 2008, 03:19:07 AM
Technically American Gladiators and the like are considered Sports Entertainment.

Pah! American Gladiators is about as stupid as those Japanese game shows where people have to run obstacles courses and wind up falling into a vat of whipped cream or something...   :lol:

megafobia

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 02, 2008, 04:47:29 AM

I know :P

At least the Japanese game shows are awesome :D Takeshi's Castle, Ninja Warrior - the best there is. And don't forget the GIGA pee holding contests! ;)

HA i love takeshi's castle :) I swear they never win though...
And that GIGA pee holding contest is  :drool:
Those japanese do get up to some crazy shit. Youve gotta hand it to them.

allemagne`

I don't think it's a good idea to mess with stuff like that unless you're really prepared for the concequences.
Personally sometimes it's more fun to me if it's voluntary.

FallenStar

No, but CAN YOU SMELL...... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!    :lol:

FallenStar

Quote from: B.u.S. on November 05, 2008, 09:27:21 AM
Quote from: Star on November 03, 2008, 03:12:17 PM
No, but CAN YOU SMELL...... WHAT BARACK IS COOKING?!    :lol:

Fixed for timely political/newsworthy comedy :D

And yes, he has actually said that.

Bah. Barrack is the Rock's illegitimate brother, so it doesn't count.  =P

hadmac

I can assure you wearing a diaper and wetting in it while relaxed at night will have the desired effect, and you will start waking up soaked with no mememory.  intersting without a diaper you stay dry... mostly, so beware, accident may happen :drool:

Xakon

I think it would work but I don't know if it is good for your muscles when you just pee everytime you feel a small urge.

lurker

I agree.  You train for years to build up your strength.  It seems like your bladder would get really weak.

juizerdude

i wonder how much the prize or pay is in the GIGA pee holding contests.

eternal_nyte42

The less often that you hold in your pee, the weaker your muscles in your bladder will be. Its very similar to if you spend a long time in bed (like at a hospital or something) your muscles will be in a state of atriphee (spelling). Eventually your bladder will start to fill, and when it gets full enough, it will just empty itself

Lady_Blue

I'm actually not sure if that'll work. And if it does, I think it would be pretty sweet for a while but I think eventual you might get tired of it.

ares

I would look into Lucid dreaming because I know a lot of the times I was able to involuntarily wet the bed was when I would be dreaming I was peeing or in water.  It may be better if you kept to a psychological approach so that you wont become unable to control your bladder when you want to.  That is unless you have a diaper fetish then I would say go right ahead. 
The wetter the better.

guigui

the process is so dangerous if you don't live alone. Losing your potty training it's embarrasing.