Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Bladder Pressing

Started by animewetting, August 11, 2009, 04:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starman

Quote from: WeAreTheFinale on August 25, 2009, 08:40:39 PM
I'd honestly expect alot more than a little dribble.
Are you male, or female?

Male.

Perhaps I didn't have enough water in me, but I'm pretty sure I did - my bladder was really sticking out to the point of near deformation >_>

Or I just didn't poke hard enough. maybe I just chose the wrong word - replace "dribble" with "spurt".

The_Enigma

I actually press on my bladder a lot.  I use that as a method to find out how full my bladder is! XD

As for the feeling...it's interesting.  To me, it's like pushing down on a giant leather sack of water, except you get all tingly and it gets really hard to hold it.  I don't know why, but I love that feeling.

The Hidden

Quote from: The_Enigma on September 18, 2009, 08:59:08 PM
I actually press on my bladder a lot.  I use that as a method to find out how full my bladder is! XD

As for the feeling...it's interesting.  To me, it's like pushing down on a giant leather sack of water, except you get all tingly and it gets really hard to hold it.  I don't know why, but I love that feeling.

Ever press on it too hard or to the point that your "giant leather sack of water" might spring a little leak?

The_Enigma

Quote from: The Hidden on September 19, 2009, 09:03:20 AM
Quote from: The_Enigma on September 18, 2009, 08:59:08 PM

Ever press on it too hard or to the point that your "giant leather sack of water" might spring a little leak?

I've tried, but I must have a will of steel, because I've never gotten it to the point where I lost control, or even leaked.

The Hidden

I know this is probably a stupid question, but where is the bladder located, and where should I press?

The_Enigma

Quote from: The Hidden on September 20, 2009, 07:56:52 PM
I know this is probably a stupid question, but where is the bladder located, and where should I press?

The bladder is located about 8-10" above the genitalia.  If you go kind of in between your stomach and your crotch, it should be about there.  The best way to find yours would be to get really full, and then start pressing around that area until your bladder tells you where it is.