New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Character Interest

Started by 3digimon, July 30, 2009, 08:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3digimon

I'm interested in seeing this girl desperate to use the bathroom and ends up wetting herself.

Chiyo Mihama

from

Azuanga Daioh

animewetting

I'd like to see Katara or Azula wet themselves. You know, from Avatar the Last Airbender.

3digimon

Jeri Katou

From

Digimon Tamers

The third picture has her peeing, but I prefer seeing her in desperation (holding her crotch) and ending up wetting her dress.

animewetting

I think they should do some Justice League female desperation. that would be interesting

3digimon

Mimi Tachikawa

From

Digimon Adventure 1 & O2

To B.u.S. - The picture of Tai spying on Mimi peeing from season one. It's the only pee related picture of Mimi I have.

Sorry to dissappoint you, but I don't have any picture of O2 Mimi peeing in anyway. But that's what I'm interested in.

I don't care which Mimi I want, but I would like Mimi wetting herself better.

3digimon

To B.u.S. - Wow, I do enjoy this picture. Thank You. :clap:

By the way, I do have some more digimon pee pictures I will bring, but for some it's hard to tell wheather they're peeing, or cumming.

They're Doujinshi in Japanese, that's why it's cunfusing.

butterman100

here ya go. need i really say anymore?
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

3digimon

Rika Nonaka

From

Digimon Tamers (Season 3)

I am most interested in Rika wetting her school uniform (Shows in the third picture). I like to see pee coming out of her skirt running down her bare legs.

Faust

I liked season 2 the best personally.
Although I think I caught Davis's inability to say 2 letter names. ^^;
But my love, *Curiously enough, like Davis* was Kari from season 2.
I didn't like Cody tho....
Season 3 was cool too, even though I didn't like the digital world in that one.

animewetting

I'd like to see some female Avatar: The Last Airbender pee desperation.

qaw213

would love to see Terra raven and starfire from teen titans

animewetting

I'm just spitballing here, but what about Kim Possible and/or Shego? THat would make for some interesting pee desperation, I think. Again, just spitballing here.

r3

If we're talking characters we'd like to see desperation art of, how about Sochie from Turn-A Gundam?

clazidge

i cant believe none of you have suggested any of the femme's from pokemon. get misty or jesse wetting themselves. thats the one!!

ixrulexthatxpuddle

I would like to see Misty of Pokemon. I don't know why, maybe because of her short shorts.

Also seeing Misato desperate and wetting herself would be awesome.  :drool:

And yes, I know about the Misato desperation in the elevator. I just wished we could have seen her wet herself.