New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Girls desp'ing girls

Started by Dimisan, March 30, 2009, 04:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimisan

I always thought the most erotic was when one girl was making another girl have to pee. The thing is, very few time in my experience has anyone really shared this preference. I guess I am more of a man for the humiliation aspect of desperation rather than the wetting, but nonetheless, does anyone here like or prefer one girl making another girl desperate?

nagato

um, hells yeah, that is the stuff dreams are made of. I to like the humiliation aspect of desperation a lot.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

Serika

Girls making each other desperate? Now how could i say no to that? :lol:

I would love to see a girl hold her friend back from the bathroom while she is bursting, and hear her demand the other girl let her go. I also like reading about this when one of the girls is older, or in a position of power over the other. Like a female teacher not allowing her student to use the bathroom during class. ♥
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

FallenStar

I think my RP character Suki answers better for me than anything I could say.  I.E. that I love the humiliation aspect   :lol:

EnragedFilia

Several of these appear to be relevant (warning: not anime). This one and this from what I remember.

Tru

Oh yes, this kind of situation can be incredibly arousing. My favorite scenario is a sort of gentle but forceful physical and/or emotional prevention of one girl from using the bathroom. I imagine a girl needing to pee very, very badly, having held it in for far too long, but her older, stronger friend has been finding excuses not to let her. Just when the girl is about to burst and tries to make a dash to the bathroom, the older girl just pulls her into an embrace, hugging her too tightly to allow her to leave until the other girl just starts wetting herself uncontrollably, soaking them both. And then while she's crying in embarrassment and frustration, the older girl continues to hold her, rubbing her reassuringly and comforting her. :drool:

...Oops, I think I let my imagination get carried away there. Hope nobody minds. :biggrin:
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

crucialx12

Now that's a great situation! The one's I've usually seen or read are the submissive/dominating situations (which are very hot as well).

packrat

Strangely enough.  If you look on youtube there's a ton of vids on there where a girl is keeping another from using the restroom.  Not all of them are that good though. 

I can't really say whether or not I'm a fan of it or not.  I do like the humiliating aspect of fd, but i like it better when circumstances prevent the girl from making it in time, not when another person does it. 

Merchant_Of_Death

Hey Packrat do you think you could maybe post one of the "good" ones maybe? It seems interesting.

Also this is a really good fd fic related to the subject
http://nyou.autobotiacon.com/nf/viewstory.php?sid=128&warning=2

iltslgp

This is deffinately the hottest situation i can think of.  Especially if it is one of those "You go first" scenarios

packrat

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on April 02, 2009, 01:07:54 PM
Hey Packrat do you think you could maybe post one of the "good" ones maybe? It seems interesting.

Afraid not.  I never favorited those vids because I wasn't a fan of the subject.  Plus my school has banned youtube so I don't have access anymore...

nagato

One thing I really like is when the girl that should be in power is the one being desped. So it is the older, stronger, bigger, the one with the authority that ends up wetting herself.
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

packrat

*facepalm*  I'm such an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBM_C4oTjRs

I forgot I had to two browsers (don't like using firefox) and realized I had this little trinket in one of my playlists.  Hope it still plays for you guys.

clazidge

I think im one for the humiliation of it too. its kind of the naughtyness and 'oh no' aspect of it. a power thing maybe?

Rend

Humilation is nice, specially since in some cases the girl being held back seems to enjoy it some times.
But its great when a girl holds another back, even though youll probally never see this much in your life.