Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Wetters Taiken (Wetters Story)

Started by none, December 10, 2008, 08:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LivingInfinite

A couple of things about the dungeon with the boats and the water:

- There's some desperation scenes that happen while you're travelling on a boat. If Match has an accident on the boat, you get another title for her. Don't know what the title gives you though.

- If the entire party falls alseep during combat, there's a pretty cool dream sequence involving Match wetting herself while teaching a class. Easiest way to see this is get everyone killed except for one person, and then try to encounter three of those mermaids. There's also some kind of quiz about stuff in the game...I don't know what happens if you actually get the questions right, I had a hard time understanding what they were asking.

Has anyone else seen this? And are there enemies that cast sleep spells in any other dungeon? Because maybe there's some different scenes...

none

None here posting from the dead... I found out during my first play though that if a girl wets herself and you let the stain dry then, get this, equip the stained panties as an accessory the double underwear effect will absorb one "wetting". Pretty handy if you don't have a lot of money on hand for the pricey store bought accessories.

Note: I haven't really played since the 6.XX version so this may or may not have changed. 

triforce1996

You know about that point of no return? I think it means once you go through, there's no going back.
Currently: Trying to get access to the gallery
Specific interest: Lolis, FDs