TalkBox v1.0

Wetters Taiken (Wetters Story)

Started by none, December 10, 2008, 08:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

none

Ok for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about look here:

http://www.animegirldesp.com/forum/index.php?topic=2253.0

Quote from: LivingInfinite on December 10, 2008, 07:22:42 PM
Yeah, go ahead and start a new thread, I guess. I'll probably want to discuss the other games once I get to them, too.

Right now I'm not even sure what's happening in the game, I just finished rescuing that girl and now I'm wandering around west of the school. I don't think there's anything interesting left to do in the school...

After you finish the the first battle you need to find the 'grade skipping girl, Phil, yes Phil is a girl. Exit the School building and head east you should come across the square battle practice field  were Chiffon, the man charater with the in  red wet her self during the fight. Head north and you should find your self in the Spiritual Herb Forest you'll know when you get there. Now you need to fight your way north until you find Phil.

LivingInfinite

Yeah, I finished that part. Afterwards I slept a bunch of times to see the sleeping scenes. Then I started heading west and saw some girl who wet herself, but I'm really not sure what I'm trying to do/where I'm supposed to go.

Is there anything else to see in the school, before I leave?

EDIT: What the hell, I'm in this cave and I've been chasing this little girl around for 15 minutes. Now I'm REALLY confused.

EDIT 2: Okay, I'm passed that now...but I still don't know where to go. I can't go east of the starting school, and I'm not sure what to do inside the mountain.

banedon

Well, LI, remember that this game is still in the 'in progress' section of that wiki, with a total playtime of 'four hours' listed at its current state of completion.  Its possible that you'll reach the extent of the explorable content fairly quickly, as a result. I just finished rescuing the girl in the forest, myself, so I can't really say...but I do expect to run out of content reasonably quickly.

All that said...goddam. An entire game almost exclusively dedicated to 'fear wetting.'  How awesome is -that-!

LivingInfinite

Good point. I was browsing the creator's site though, and I guess it seemed like there's more to the game.

Actually...by some weird glitch I got 'teleported' to a completely non-related scene, which I can only assume is supposed to take place later in the game. So I don't know.

These games are amazing though. I've been playing the FF4 one too, and I think I like it even more than this one.

banedon

Have you figured out exactly what the listing under the magic section that pertains to peeing is? Each of the girls has it after a certain level, at varying costs, but I can't figure out what the hell it does. It isn't useable in battle, only in the field, but I've tried using it on girls with full bladders and it doesn't actually seem to alleviate their condition or anything.  I've run the heading through three different translators (Atlas, Google, and Babelfish), but it still comes out as very amibuous, something to the effect of 'Just a little when be in time it may being to the rest room, expedient.'

Edit: Alright, apparently it DOES actually affect their condition when they have to pee, but only some of the time. I have no idea what causes it to work or fail, though.

LivingInfinite

Yeah, I've only used it once with any effect, so I'm not sure. I think it only works on the girl who casts the spell? Not like I'd ever use that spell anyways.

none

Sorry about the drop out period college classes have be killing me....

Quote from: banedon on December 12, 2008, 12:18:31 PM
Have you figured out exactly what the listing under the magic section that pertains to peeing is? Each of the girls has it after a certain level, at varying costs, but I can't figure out what the hell it does. It isn't useable in battle, only in the field, but I've tried using it on girls with full bladders and it doesn't actually seem to alleviate their condition or anything.  I've run the heading through three different translators (Atlas, Google, and Babelfish), but it still comes out as very amibuous, something to the effect of 'Just a little when be in time it may being to the rest room, expedient.'

Edit: Alright, apparently it DOES actually affect their condition when they have to pee, but only some of the time. I have no idea what causes it to work or fail, though.

Each girl can stop time when desperate enough, when they have the "yellow potion" or "red potion" status, this is the only  time  you can cast this spell and aside from the fact that you must not cast it inside a building, canna the girl in the picture will not cast the spell until she's on the brink of wetting herself in fact she'll sometimes yell at the other girls for trying pee outside!   

Quote from: LivingInfinite on December 12, 2008, 08:26:09 AM
Good point. I was browsing the creator's site though, and I guess it seemed like there's more to the game.

I've advanced a good bit beyond that point but there are a few... ahem  quick and dirty patches I've noticed like one point were you have to talk to a debugging character to continue . I think the creator was planning on adding a quest in between two existing quests.

Does this game only have four hours worth of content!?  I've gotten up to ten hours on my last save game!

Oh and did you know that if you enter a building with a toilet when one or more of the girls has the red potion status you'll get a desperation scene?

banedon

Yeah, I just experienced the 'red potion dash' to the bathroom for the first time. Its pretty cool. :)

Can one of you two give me a spoiler, though, please? I seem to be stuck and the game is a little heavily packed with random encounters for me to walk all over the ends of the earth trying to figure out where to go.

I went up to the mountain north of the C School and found the room with the rockfall blocking further passage. There was a girl standing outside it, who asked me two questions, which I answered truthfully, and then she disappeared. Now I can't seem to progress anywhere. Am I just missing something in that cave network that I need to progress? Or is there a less intuitive solution for how to circumvent that rockfall? The machine translation is making it a trifle difficult for me to discern where to go. :(

none

You missed a turn somewhere after the second floor of the cave, I literally had to walk back to the beginning of the cave and backtrack to find it. Once you find out where the turn is you should see a stairway leading up to a place you have not been yet.

Oh and by the way I think that maid chick is the debug person I talked about you'll run into her again.   

banedon

Anyone else's game completely locking up when you enter the staircase behind the library? I go down the stairs, walk to another set of stairs, and then enter a room full of pentagrams and burning blue torches. Canna says one line, which my translator reads as "The creep!" and then freezes the game entirely. This just another bug or am I missing something here?

none

Quote from: banedon on December 15, 2008, 12:38:16 AM
Anyone else's game completely locking up when you enter the staircase behind the library? I go down the stairs, walk to another set of stairs, and then enter a room full of pentagrams and burning blue torches. Canna says one line, which my translator reads as "The creep!" and then freezes the game entirely. This just another bug or am I missing something here?
Behind the library? I recall going down into  a tomb after doing the library quest and walking though the north exit.

banedon

Yeah, there is a tomb over to the east of the school that opens up after the library, but if you walk up behind the actual library itself, there's also a stairway leading down. It leads to a single hallway with no random encounters, followed by another set of stairs. Once you go up them, you enter that weird room with all of the pentagrams where the game (or my game anyway) freezes up. I didn't notice the staircase when I first did the library (I remember, because there was a hidden chest back there that I opened, but no stairs at the time), so I assume it doesn't open up until you complete the library quest. I guess maybe its just an unfinished area or something.

none

Quote from: banedon on December 15, 2008, 06:46:31 PM
Yeah, there is a tomb over to the east of the school that opens up after the library, but if you walk up behind the actual library itself, there's also a stairway leading down. It leads to a single hallway with no random encounters, followed by another set of stairs. Once you go up them, you enter that weird room with all of the pentagrams where the game (or my game anyway) freezes up. I didn't notice the staircase when I first did the library (I remember, because there was a hidden chest back there that I opened, but no stairs at the time), so I assume it doesn't open up until you complete the library quest. I guess maybe its just an unfinished area or something.

I just remembered that debug lady while looking though the gallery! 

Yeah don't go though that hallway since you can just head north of the library and talk to the maid, the debugger maid  sounds like a good name for her, and she will let you enter the tomb without having to "complete" the library quest.

So if you're like me and spent a good deal if time fumbling around the random encounter filled library for no real reason I guess you share my pain!

banedon

Have you 'finished' this game yet, none?

I'm having a HELL of a time taking out the 'boss' at the end of the tomb. I'm levelled up enough to where I don't have any trouble taking out the random encounters there (even the big grim reaper), but when I face the final boss he just spam-summons hordes of guys, most of whom have so many direct damage multi-targets that I can't even begin to heal fast enough to keep up.

LivingInfinite

Quote from: mann on January 02, 2009, 09:51:39 AM
anybody know what im supposed to do after i meet the family of kids and chase the girls and catch them cause now i am stuck

Hahah I was stuck there too, I just kept chasing that girl for a bit. Catch her five or six times, I think.

That part of the game seems unnecessary to the plot, also.