New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

public or private

Started by knuclear200x, February 22, 2008, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crucialx12

Gotta go with public here. More chance of an accident here since the abundance of bathrooms at home don't lead to much. Unless we're talking about a hold-it contest, then it's private all the way.

TiaMaria

I must answer public. The delightful humiliation of a girl wetting herself out in public is one you can't enjoy in the privacy of your own home. Yeah, she'll still be embarrassed, but it's not the same.

Shinryuji Naga

Private situations looks less spontaneous to me... I prefer genuine desperation due to the impossibility to find a toilet.

scarystuff12

I like when its private, but public works fine for me too. I think it's really sexy when a girl gets horny off of it too.

Himichu

Either floats my boat.
Private can include wetting the bed and other interesting objects and situations.
Public has embarassment and more urgency.
For my own personal desperation moments, I do them at home.

firebird189

I like public better because the person has a much harder time resolving the problem of being desperate.  Being in public also forces them to try and hold it long with means longer desperation.

Stee Jans

Hmm, I think there should be a distinction between "public" and "outdoors", and between "private" and "indoors". I guess the best for me would be "outdoors", but not like, sitting in the middle of the classroom. I don't like the humiliation part really.
Better would be something like, walking home through a quiet street but not making it in time, or being inside an elevator that gets stuck. Something like that.

hihia28

its hard to decide, but i really think it depends how well it is done. if your into public you can still enjoy a good private if it is done really well (and the girl doesn't get off afterwards).