* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

public or private

Started by knuclear200x, February 22, 2008, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmare172

It really doesn't matter, so long as she's desperate. ^_^

roy7

Both are good, public because it can create so many different scenes and private because it can involve a personal aspect of it as well.

mastawizerd1

public definately but not in a stupid way like being naked in public  :censored:

Lord_Nerick

either way is fine! Its still cute no matter whcih place she is at... but public is more fun cuz people give you funny stares!!!
what am I going to do when the world comes to an end? I'm going to put sugar on my cantaloupe!

Flowerz

Public la...
Feel it's more interesting

hawkeye1

Public! Of course, public. Who gets genuinely desperate at home? Then again, I sometimes enjoy watching girls hold :).

UndeadSamurai01

Public

Unless there's two girls having a holding competition or something...

the_variant

Personally I tend to go for "public."  I'm more into situational stuff, and a girl out in public, trying to hide her growing desperation and trying to find somewhere to go before it's too late is much stronger than a girl in her own home.  At least at home she can usually find somewhere else to go (for example, going in a bottle in her bedroom if the bathroom is occupied) so there's not so much tension.

But it all depends on the situation.  If a girl is tied up in a basement and told to hold it until she's set free or face a spanking, that's a wholly different matter - that's quite sexy ;)

Admon

It's hard for me to say. I like the idea of wetting in public, I guess the embarrassment associated with it turns me on, but then, I also like being the only one who got to see it...

babystefie

The thought of losing it in public is much more embarrassing, but funner to watch because you know that person is trying all that they can to hold it in before publically humiliating themselves.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: Admon on October 08, 2008, 04:28:11 PM
It's hard for me to say. I like the idea of wetting in public, I guess the embarrassment associated with it turns me on, but then, I also like being the only one who got to see it...

Yeah, I definitely agree. Although it depends on what is "in private" then. Because if it's a girlfriend or whatever that does it on purpose while you're alone, that's kind of silly. But if it's just a situation where you and some girl happen to be in an isolated place and she wets herself, I like the idea of her having to place utmost trust in you to keep it a secret. It would definitely build an intimate bond.

tamagotchi140

id have to say privately gives u more choices on what to do with her but public leads to more embarassment and i find that thats the main reason im into this :-/

Loki275

Well i guess i prefer public, but in a private sort of way. If there are other people around shes more likely to show how desperate she is, like if shes in a empty hallway or something. And if she doesn't just squat, it means she probably couldn't stand the thought of doing something so dirty and peeing on the ground.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

bordendazed

...In private only if there is trust and acceptance, or in public only if there is resignation and acceptance.  Of course in fantasy.......  :)

Takergirl

For me it's public desperation...something about knowing I'm being watched :drool: