* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Clothes

Started by rocketman, November 24, 2008, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwchem

Quote from: anime lover on February 25, 2009, 12:02:43 AM
you mean Skorts?

I had to look those up to see what you were talking about, and I've gotta agree with B.u.S., what an atrocity. One should go with either tight clothing or something loose with the possibility of a tease, but combine the two and it's just a clothing option designed to disappoint on every level. Granted, I guess it only disappoints creepy perverts, but you know.

FallenStar

I feel I must also agree with my esteemed colleague - the aforementioned human vehicle known as "B.u.S." -  I do not much care for "skorts", though jean shorts, jeans, and straight up panties are friggin' HAWT.    :drool:

jumanji42

panties all the way. but most people wear clothes so skirts

drw001

I've gotta agree with the skirt contingent.

While I admit that peed in jeans are much more obvious, and that tight jeans are very revealing, there's a couple crucial things that make me prefer skirts.

First of all, the tightness of jeans seems to actually constrict the release of pee to some extent - they kind of press up into the crotch and limit just how hard and fast she can go.

Secondly, I don't really go for the obviousness argument - it's not what I'm interested in.

Skirts, on the other hand, don't restrict peeing or aid holding in any way.  They can be revealing of wet panties ( or no panties ) depending on their length, and they offer enough camouflage to encourage a girl to think - "I'll just let out a little - nobody will notice..."

drw

Yuki Ijuin

This weird thought occured to me yesterday night. Out of absolute randomity.

I think furries FD/Wetting would be cute. My preferred furry is like the Felicia kind. and the thought that it'll flow freely down tickling down the fur kind of intrigues me on how it'll actually feel for the subject.

Back on topic.

Quote from: drw001 on March 05, 2009, 01:37:59 PM
Secondly, I don't really go for the obviousness argument - it's not what I'm interested in.

It's why I think skirts are better. Shorts to be interesting and jeans to be too obvious, but totally hot.

clazidge

Im definately big on the jeans. Although i do like skirts too, only if they're short enuff to show an upskirt view, and only from behind. am i picky? lol

raar

I prefer panties myself, because there are the last thing in the way between the world inside, and the world outside. besides, i think panties are super cute.

butterman100

Kinda a toss up between jeans and dresses. Jeans show the most wetness but a dress is nicer therefore they would try their hardest not to ruin it. making a better and bigger end result.
Follow no road, but the one paved by your own hands.

Bob Right

Although I would vote for all, I'd go with jeans for this.
The decisions are too hard...
Panties alone are good because it most likely shows what's happening is on purpose, but the subtlety of a skirt shows desperation whilst giving an attempt to hide it.  Jeans, though show desperation and just seem perfect with the way they cling tightly...
So there's my opinion.

Ameboes

I'm not much of a fan of jeans, unlike most of you. For wettings, I usually like shorts (no hot pants), capris, pajamas, non-denim pants (not as much), dresses (not as much), nightgowns, skirts. Never pantyhose. Or high heels.

For nightgowns, dresses and skirts, there isn't an obvious wet spot exactly, but I like the kind of wetting it gives. I don't like upskirt shots though. I always liked the thought of a girl wetting herself in a skirt/dress (or heck, dropping their pants and doing it in their panties) and then continuing about their business like nothing happened.

eternal_nyte42

Each of those clothing types have their moments. When it comes down to straight wetting, I like the idea of jeans (and seeing panties underneith), if its an embarressing situation, I like the idea of a skirt or a dress. I also do like the whole idea of diaper wetting too though. ^_^

Lady_Blue

I've actually thought about this. I really like skirts and panties, jeans and other pants are good too. I just prefer them to be wearing something for the most part.

Dimisan

One of the weird things I've noted is arguments on how "realistic" jeans are, yet to me this fetish isnt really about what really happens, but what you wanna happen. But thats just me

watermage

Best will be panties under the skirt

bloodclaw

Panties, definately. <3 jeans are too concealing x3