New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Squirming or Pee dance?

Started by master800, October 14, 2008, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ares

I would say squirming because the pee dance is just not mature enough for me.
The wetter the better.

Tru

I love the squirm. The way a girl squeezes her thighs together and wiggles her ass around is so sexy. The "pee dance" strikes me as a bit goofy, and not nearly as sexual.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

thenumber1dumbass

both, each one happends, just depends on the situation

DubiousCharms

I prefer squirming myself, but a little bouncing is good for me, too. Squirming, bouncing a little, rubbing the thighs together, hands jammed firmly in the crotch... that, for me, is just heaven.

johnny282

Quote from: DubiousCharms on February 05, 2009, 08:19:13 PM
I prefer squirming myself, but a little bouncing is good for me, too. Squirming, bouncing a little, rubbing the thighs together, hands jammed firmly in the crotch... that, for me, is just heaven.

sorry, but that seems like the definition of a pee dance to me, lol. but i do have to agree with you.
pee pee dancing is good, but i like some of the more subtle stuff like fidgeting. usually there's a chance to see it all as the desperation progresses.

DubiousCharms

Quote from: johnny282 on February 10, 2009, 09:16:10 AM
Quote from: DubiousCharms on February 05, 2009, 08:19:13 PM

sorry, but that seems like the definition of a pee dance to me, lol. but i do have to agree with you.
pee pee dancing is good, but i like some of the more subtle stuff like fidgeting. usually there's a chance to see it all as the desperation progresses.

Really? I always had a different image in mind for the pee dance, with a lot of bouncing and shifting from foot to foot, but I haven't seen enough of it in real life to tell the difference I guess.

femaleDesperation

If she is young pee dance looks cute but for older ladies i like squirming. trying to keep it under control.

xxcrap_for_soulxx

i dont like the dance so much, it looks childish.  i dont want to think of young children in that aspect..

princesstess

Sitting demurely while trembling from the sheer effort to not pee her panties that very second
See my When the Classroom Becomes the Girlsroom Blog at http://classroom-girlsroom.blogspot.com/

I like both of them depending on the state of bladder. If the state is just uncomfortable level (that is the girl still can hold), then squirming is prefered. Pee pee dance would be too fake. However, if the state is just emergency level 9that is the girl can burst any time), pee pee dance would be suitable.

2nd2emotion

Definately squirming for me- there's something undoubtedly sexy about a girl squirming needing to go right next to you; she doesn't want anyone to know, so she's trying to hide it, but you can tell she's fighting a losing battle.

alltremains987

I always thought both were sort of the same, but I guess it all depends on how a girl does her pee dance.  I prefer the squirming, I don't know why.  Maybe its because I see plenty of children that immediately break into pee dances so when I see an adult woman pee dancing I just invision her as a little kid -.- 

wetpantsboy

Definately squriming, as other people have said, the term pee dance for me is usually associated with kids (big no no!).

But in real desperate situations, I would prefer a quiet attempt to hold her pee which eventually breaks down to shaking and sobbing as she clutches herself and starts to wet.

crucialx12

Gotta say both here. I especially love when her knees are pointed inward and she has her hand in her crotch. That's when you know the end is near.

Stee Jans

Hmm I voted pee dance. There's more room for variety there, and you get far nicer stains when they start leaking.
A while ago (two years, goodness has it been that long already?) there was this movie on youtube of a girl doing a peedance, for about 4 minutes or so. Started with just legs crosses and hopping a bit, ended with her standing as described, legs in X-formation with both hands jammed between. It was beau-ti-ful.