New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Squirming or Pee dance?

Started by master800, October 14, 2008, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master800

Choose! Myself i prefer squirming on bed :D can someone explain in deep squirming?

packrat

i pick both of them. 

Quotecan someone explain in deep squirming?

Not really sure how, but i'll try.

Squirming would be akin to "fidgeting" or not being able to sit still.  (constanly crossing an uncrossing legs, rubbing knees together, etc.)  Essentially, you coud also think of squirming as doing a pee pee dance while sitting down, since thats basically what it is in some cases.

AliasnameTO

I would say squirming isn't quite as bad as a pee dance, which involves pretty much bouncing up and down, whereas squirming is less intense and more fluid (pun intended  :lol:) motions.

I voted both. It's like asking which part, the inside or the outside, is your favorite part of a Ferrari? They're not quite identical, but parts of the same thing (desperation) and are both amazing.

Z.T.

Start with squirming and transition to a pee dance.  :)

Ranpalan

Both can be good. Squirming is great in private, far better than a pee dance, but in public, you simply get to see far more of it when she's doing the pee dance - after all, most girls would mind you staring at them squirm, while watching one pee-dance is far less noticible. All in all, it depends on the location, and the girl at hand. Some can't pee dance at all, but squirm wonderfully, and some sit still, but start moving as soon as they get up.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

bordendazed

That last frantic twitch before the first spurt.  That's a Dance AND a Squirm!  :)

jicijici

I love squirming when she try to keep the control

AliasnameTO

Quote from: hahaman on December 10, 2008, 03:33:08 PM
io think squirming is better in my opinion. it's more sexy than cute.

Heh, writhing female bodies definitely are sexy. But it's also cute since it's because they need to pee. Two-for-one deal!  :clap:

whereintheworld

I like either but prefer pee dance as it is more likely desperation

Loki275

I like squirming. The pee dance is just a bit to ridiculous to me. I like to see them nervous and afraid of people finding out (I know.... I'm messed up ^_^). That's not usually the case with the pee dance.
Would you like to play a game? Heads I win, tails you lose.

desp_birgit

I prefer the pee dance...but I think that´s mainly because the best for me is desperation in front of the toilet / in line...toilet queues are the best:)

clazidge

there is a thin line between squirming and pee-dancing. the pee-dance is kind of like squirming but standing up. either way, standing, sitting, laying down, i dont care. as long as the wetting's there, its aaaaaall good

Firescyth

Squirming is better. Pee dance is sort of idiotic childish thing.

Takergirl

For me it's both....depends on how bad it is for me...or who I'm watching....  :lol:

rb41

Squirming for me, as it connotes some level of tension. It really turns me on when a girl gets tense. ;D
"If I die, I want to die like my grandfather- who died peacefully in his sleep; not screaming like all the passengers in the bus he was driving." – Gary Lising