New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD scenes in books

Started by Merchant_Of_Death, June 17, 2008, 04:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merchant_Of_Death

I've been wondering if anyone has found any fd scenes in books.
the only one i've been able to find is juny B. Jones(of all the books XD) and the stinky smelly bus(or something like that) where she hides from the teachers after school till they're gone and she has to pee except the doors to the bathroom are locked. it's actually a decent scene considering that's a childrens book and you kinda dont expect that in a childrens book.

anybody have any others?

Zenix

Is there a read in only that book, or others in the series?

Merchant_Of_Death

I haven't read very many other books in that series, finding that one was actually just a fluke my sister checked it out it was laying around I was extrimly bored and read through it. there was one other book that mentioned an "accident" of some sort on the back cover..dont remember which one though.

banedon

Stephen King is quite fond of including FD/wetting scenes in his books and stories. I know of at least three instances of it and I recall there being more. 
'It" features a desperation scene with no wetting.
"The Stand" includes a fear-wetting scene.
"Gerald's Game" features a desperation scene complete with wetting.
I -think- Firestarter also has a wetting scene, but I don't remember exactly.

Did a little digging and found this thread from another site, which includes about three pages of references to wetting/diaper scenes in books. Hope it helps:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8849

edit: posts merged

FallenStar

Christopher Pike has a couple of books - Weekend and Slumber Party - that have references to toilet functions in them.

In Slumber Party, one of the girls decides to pee her pants with her hands between her legs to try to warm them up so she can shoot a flare off in a blizzard so she can be rescued from someone trying to kill her.

In Weekend, the main character is shown on the toilet a few times and mentions once that she has to pee badly while she's drunk.

kamigawa

Hmm, here in Italy we have the books of the author Jacqueline Wilson (judging by their name, there must be an original one somewhere), a writer that, in every book, always places a character (mostly female) who wets herself at least one time in the book. I have all of them (some of the best books of my childhood  :lol:).

jlg77

Aside from the Stephen King novels I've read, there have been a couple of female desperation scenes and one fear wetting scene in a series of books by an author named Laura Joh Rowland which are also set in shogun-era Japan.

I also read a semi-fictional novel called Chaos and all That by Liu Sola which is told from the point-of-view of a woman growing up in China during Mao's rule (which is partly inspired by Liu's own experiences during this time). In one part, she talks about a parade/rally being held during the Cultural Revolution, and how a teenage girl in front of her had to pee, but was afraid to go use the latrines because she was a "bad class bastard" and there were Red Guards hanging around them. So eventually she just peed in her pants.

Rewikitty

Besides Stephen King, another author I suspect of this fetish is Michael Crichton.  He engages in it pretty sparsely, though, and it's usually just mentioned in passing.  Still, I like to imagine he just couldn't help but add it in.
In the image of those who have come before me here
I am cast in the web of an ancient spell
I'm holding on to life
I'm drifing in a stream
Everything's much clearer now
We live within a dream and never wake"
-Kansas, Child of Innocence

sanchopanza65

The second Onegai Twins novel has Karen peeing in the woods. The only book I can think of that it is an important plot point in is "The Girl who Loved Tom Gordon", where the titular girl gets lost because she has to pee.

aptom203

Terry Pratchet  - Equal Rites

Exerpt:

"...it wasn't hunger hunger that roused [Eskarina], but her bladder would broker no delay. Maybe she could just--"

She is hiding on a boat under a tarpaulin on a merchant boat, just as it was about to explain her escape plan, she was discovered. She spends two pages holding it (With no references to fidgeting or anything) before finally asking the boats captain if she could use the toilet. To which he says, "This is a boat." "Yes?" "There isn't a privy." "...Oh." "Just go over the side, the river is quite used to it."

I like to imagin ways it couldn't have gone, if say, she wasn't discovered, or the captain wasn't so friendly.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

aptom203

Quote from: banedon on June 17, 2008, 08:48:28 PM
Did a little digging and found this thread from another site, which includes about three pages of references to wetting/diaper scenes in books. Hope it helps:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=8849

edit: posts merged

Sadly, about 2/3 of those stories are about Incredibly depressing childhood trauma or fatal diseases. Some of them are good to read, but, be careful about reading the blurbs, some of them might spoil your mood.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

WetYellow

If I had the name of the book, I would give it.  In one book I read a few years back, a boy and girl were stuck in the girls bathroom.  It was pitch black with no light source, even from a window.  The girl says in the dark that she has to go and doesn't want the boy to look at her, even though he can't see her face.  According to the book, she hobbles around and squirms until she finds what she assumes is a seat.

Then it talks about the boy hearing 'familiar' noises until the zipping up of her pants, and that's it.

I wish I could remember the title, though.

borrrden

In most Christopher Pike books that I read, they had some desp scenes.....

After the snowstorm incident mentioned about, the girl is captured and tied up....another girl was like "I gotta peeee, oh I see you couldn't wait" (talking to the girl who peed on her hands) haha.

Telperie

In one of Brian Hebert's Dune books there a description of a female wetting. A Reverent Mother is visiting the Harkonen Keep for breeding reasons when she is attacked and pees herself.

sanchopanza65

Also, The Vanishing by Bentley Little has a lot in it. First, one of the characters in it has a WS fetish, and there is a couple of GS scenes. Second, the ritual that is the center of the book involves peeing on the ground and using the resulting mud to paint your face. This is described several times in the book.