Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD Fantasies

Started by mipmixer, July 14, 2007, 05:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Damn you, Kimiko...  xD

Actually, I have rules too...  for my "Junior Miss Hold-It-In Tournament" and my "Miss Hold-It-In Tournament" and my "Olympic Challenge" themed fics that.... unfortunately, never got off the ground...    :blush:

I wrote the rules, tho...  if I find them, anyone wanna read them?    :punk:

FallenStar

Bloke1

All sounds very good - once the rules are up, does anyone mind me borrowing them for my own games? :P

EFROdian

Wow!  Those rules sound excellent, kimiko!  Will someone please make up this school as a series of fics or drawings or something?  Oh, and by the way, for the girls that develop a toilet fetish, is it forbidden for the students themselves to induce the need of certain other students to urinate or defecate, say for revenge or pleaseure purposes?  ... Or is such behavior in fact encouraged?  Either way, it would definitely be a part of the school, what with girls establishing their dominance over other girls, and maybe even girls getting revenge against other girls or even teachers!  Anyway, just something to think about.

kimiko

I haven't been in a hurry, but I'm hoping to start a series of original fics based on those rules, or a variant on them.  I'm planning to call it Omorashi Gakuen (Toilet Accident School).  I plan to make it episodic, so that I can basically write a story about any given punishment or sequence of punishments and leave it self-contained, without leaving people hanging as I lose interest for months at a time  :blush:  (Or hazing from the other girls - yes, that would be very much a factor!  Unpopular girls are liable to find themselves tied up in the gym equipment closet over the toilet break, for example - even if they manage to get free before they have an accident, missing a potty break, with those rules, means you're very likely to have to wet yourself before the next one.)

I'm thinking of having weekends be open-ended toilet rules, to allow the girls to create their own toilet adventures.  Freestyle hold-it games for light-hearted fun, social dominance, or other purposes, can very much be part of the setting, as well as less consensual adventures.

Note - the rules I gave are official rules.  I may write up the addenda that indicate the unwritten rules.  For example, the official one-change-per-day rule, as unreasonably strict as it is, partly exists to provide leverage to allow the teachers to request behavior outside the rules in exchange for a clean pair of panties.  Some teachers like to make the kids wear their wet underwear, but all but the shyest students will quickly discover which teachers will gladly give her a change of panties in exchange for, er, polishing his apple.  :blush:  And even then, I may relax the rules still further, so that the setting will fit better with other people's idea of what a potty-desperation "school" should be.  Remember, right up near the top is that all students must obey the teachers; that supersedes all other rules (except for the health and safety rules), so teachers who prefer slightly different styles of punishment-humiliation are welcome in Omorashi Gakuen.  :icon_twisted:

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: mipmixer on October 16, 2007, 04:27:32 PM
HOLD ON ONE SECOND!

Omorashi Gakuen... Boy that sound kind of similar to Omorashi Academy!

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/wholestory.php?storyid=3374

In fact, the Rules are incredibly similar too... So are the themes... And there's a character called "Kimiko"

There's something fishy here.

Omorashi Academy?... And the name of Kimiko Saeki... That sounds really familiar.

Say, kimiko? Did you have anything to do with that? ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

kimiko

You people are too clever for me!  Yes, I am indeed the author of those pieces as well.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: kimiko on October 16, 2007, 07:44:32 PM
You people are too clever for me!  Yes, I am indeed the author of those pieces as well.

I figured as much. After all, kimiko, you ARE Kimiko Saeki on that Shangrila mush.

By the way: I read part 1 of Omorashi Academy, and... WOW. You are a genius, man. ^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

xDeathSoulx

Just seeing a girl you know and also happen to like being really desperate would be great :blushing:
Let nothing meet the gaze of the Death Soul, for it will drain the spirit of anything it observes

Sipplewat

I like girls who are forced to be diapered or wear protection because they have too many desperation accidents. Then they try and hold it and make it to the bathroom to prove they don't need them, but fail.

LivingInfinite

Quote from: Sipplewat on June 15, 2008, 05:38:40 PM
I like girls who are forced to be diapered or wear protection because they have too many desperation accidents. Then they try and hold it and make it to the bathroom to prove they don't need them, but fail.

I like this one.

My personal favorite, at the moment anyways, is any kind of fear/terror related accident.

Sipplewat

Yeah, it pretty much seamlessly integrates my diaper and FD fetishes.

Sipplewat

What do you mean by that? What manga?

impasse32

Fantasy, huh? It'd be part to pick a singular fantasy. But I guess I'd go with anything that involved my significant other. :) I mean she's disgusted with that kind of thing, so chances are slim but it's a fantasy for a reason. XD

animewetting

Again I say, Superheroines.

Sipplewat

Superheroine wetting is awesome. There aren't terribly many sites for it though which sucks.