New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

FD Fantasies

Started by mipmixer, July 14, 2007, 05:38:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mipmixer

What's your biggest fantasy about FD? It doesn't even have to be at all realistic, just something that would REALLY exite you to be involved in.

packrat

Sorry man, most of us don't have just one fantasy.  So it's hard to choose, ya know?

Akemi

well...  maybe desperation at school is always great...

popo

A long desperation and some pee pee dance  would be nice:drool:

Penny_Arc

desp22

One of my fantasies is of a group of women having a bladder holding competition. They drink as much as they can to start, and then the timer begins. The women are also given a time limit on how long they have to hold it and are given a set prize for just that, then for every additional minute they hold it past the time limit, they get 1$ added to their prize at the end. The winner gets the largest cash prize, and the others get placement rewards.

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Quote from: mipmixer on September 16, 2007, 08:59:30 AM
Quote from: Penny_Arc on September 16, 2007, 01:23:08 AM
This right here.
What exactly is going on there?

From the looks of it, it seems to be a track race involving several girls with their bladders so full they can only hold it in for a really short time. Which would also explain the toilets at the finish line.

If only they made an anime of that...^_^

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.

Bloke1

There don't seem to be many animes around wetting in some way, although someone could take an existing movie and animate it and change the dialogue, etc. That would be pretty cool and if done in flash to a high quality cost-effective too :D

jlg77

Desperation at work (this should be in anime and manga more) and bondage combined with desperation.

Grandizer

Walking at some rather deserted area of a mall, street or something, just to find a cute girl in a desperate moment.....heh.....

kimiko

I've posted this elsewhere, but my recurring desperation fantasy is a sort of boarding school for girls where withholding toilet privileges is a routine punishment.  I've even gone about contriving complicated rules, such as one change of panties and a fixed number of toilet breaks per day (so a girl gets punished by losing a toilet break, and if she can't hold it, she has to wear it until the next day's panty change), but I can never seem to stick to the subject long enough to write about it for any length of time...

jlg77

Quote from: kimiko on September 22, 2007, 12:43:26 AM
I've posted this elsewhere, but my recurring desperation fantasy is a sort of boarding school for girls where withholding toilet privileges is a routine punishment.  I've even gone about contriving complicated rules, such as one change of panties and a fixed number of toilet breaks per day (so a girl gets punished by losing a toilet break, and if she can't hold it, she has to wear it until the next day's panty change), but I can never seem to stick to the subject long enough to write about it for any length of time...

That's a really good one, too.

I know what you mean about trying to write stories, but getting writers' block. :\

kimiko

Quote from: mipmixer on September 22, 2007, 10:18:30 AM
Can you post the full set of rules?

A lot of the rules I'd prefer to keep fluid, in the event that I ever got around to writing the full story set.  But here's some...
(Warning: I have a panty-messing fetish, and some of the rules below reflect this.)

General Rules:

• The full school uniform is the usual Japanese seifuku we all know and love, with white cotton panties.  Gym uniform is the good old t-shirt and short buruma.  Swimsuits are white one-piece (instead of blue).
  • Students are dormed in mixed-age groups, freshmen with seniors and juniors with sophomores.  Underclasswomen are expected to obey older students, and all students must obey teachers.  Obedience is strict and absolute.
  • Masturbation is strictly forbidden, and is almost always punished by denial of a toilet break.  (In practice, since roommates are encouraged to form intimate relationships with each other, this is almost never reported as such, and is usually used by faculty to punish students who attempt to hold themselves to ward off desperation.  However, when roommate relationships go sour, mutual accusations of masturbation often result in successive nights of wet beds for both.)

Bathroom rules:

• There are four toilet breaks a day: morning (before breakfast), noon (before lunch), afternoon (before dinner), and evening (before bedtime).  Toilets are locked outside those times and may only be used by faculty otherwise.
  • Students who disobey school rules may be forbidden one or more toilet breaks at the discretion of faculty.  This is usually indicated by color-coded wristbands, which are marked off (and eventually cut loose) during the scheduled toilet breaks.
  • Students may only relieve themselves during toilet break times, even if they are being denied a toilet break.  If a student on toilet denial feels she cannot hold it until her next toilet break, she must relieve herself in her panties while her wristband is being marked or removed.
  • Students who feel the need to relieve themselves outside of toilet break times must request permission from a faculty member to wet or soil their panties; such permission may be granted or denied at the discretion of faculty.  (Note that asking permission to pee or poop is not enough; the student must specifically ask to be allowed to pee or poop in her panties.)  Generally, having an accident with permission results in being denied the next toilet break, while having an accident without permission involves being denied two successive toilet breaks.  Each teacher frequently has their own personal preferences on how they prefer to grant permission for a student to wet or soil her panties.  Some common preferences:

• A particular form of words for the request, such as childish variants ("Ma'am, I weally weally want to go wee-wee in my panties"), or more adult wordings ("Sir, I gotta piss myself").  Most forms of words usually require the student to pretend that they want to go to the bathroom in their panties.
    • Using a particular posture when messing themselves.  Examples: sitting on their skirts (so that their skirt becomes wet), standing in front of the class with their panties exposed, squatting over a child's potty.  (A few rare kind souls actually allow their students to pull their panties down for this!)
    • Requiring the student to solve a difficult problem on the board before being given permission to wet herself.  Wetting herself while the problem is unfinished counts as wetting without permission.
    • Simply refusing permission under all circumstances, or only allowing it for a handful of favored students, thus ensuring that the poor victims incur the longer toilet denial punishment.
  • Girls who are denied an evening toilet break are shackled to their bed, and rubber sheets are put on the bed.  They will still be punished with denial of their morning toilet break should they wet the bed.
  • Students whose normal bladder or bowel habits are disrupted due to illness (as certified by school medical staff) will be issued diapers, which will be changed if necessary at regular toilet break times (assuming the girl is not under toilet denial punishment, of course).
  • Students are usually allowed to change their panties only once per day, in the morning.  Should their clothing become soiled at any other time, it must be worn until the following morning, with no clean-up allowed.  Faculty may waive this rule at their discretion.  (As a matter of tradition, out-of-cycle panty changes and clean-ups are routinely allowed in exchange for sexual favors, and upperclassmen who clean up and molest their younger roommates are generally overlooked.)
  • Students who attempt to circumvent the toilet rules (for example, by attempting to urinate in the grass outside of a toilet break time) will generally be denied at least two consecutive toilet breaks.  In addition, they will be forced to wear locked plastic panties for the duration of their sentence.
  • Additional variations on punishment may be added at the discretion of faculty.  However, school medical staff must be consulted for variant punishments involving bodily functions.  (See below under safety rules.)  Some variants:

• A girl who broke a serious rule and denied a toilet break may, instead of wetting herself during that denied toilet break, be instructed to hold it until a school assembly, where she will be required to wet herself publically in front of the whole school.
    • A girl being denied a full day's worth of toilet privileges may be required to wear a diaper instead of panties.  This will often be combined with a skirt far too short to cover the diaper (as opposed to diapers used for medical needs, as above.)
    • As additional punishment, a girl may be forbidden to change her soiled underpants in the morning.
    • A common if more severe sentence, instead of being denied a fixed number of toilet breaks, is "from the next time the student defecates, until the student later defecates in her panties".  This usually includes being required to drink large volumes of Gatorade to ensure the student is forced to urinate in her panties as many times as possible during her sentence.
    • Groups of girls caught in conspiracy to commit an offense are routinely subjected to public hold-it contests where all but the winner is required to pee in her panties.
    • Girls frequently develop a fetish for toilet accidents (and indeed this is the intent of the punishment structure).  As a result, other variant punishments are often used, such as spankings,  writing of lines, corner time, and detention.  A non-traditional variant is forbidding the girl to wear some or all of her clothing, though the panties must remain; in extreme cases, a girl may be forced to go for days wearing nothing but the same pair of panties which she must repeatedly pee and poop in.  The toilet punishments are not stopped in girls with panty-wetting fetishes; indeed, they are escalated.

Safety rules:

• Diuretics and laxatives stronger than caffeine are to be used used almost entirely for legitimate medical purposes.  Only on rare occasions of egregious misbehavior will they be used to worsen a student's toilet punishment, and only under supervision by a school nurse.
  • When excess fluid intake is used as part of a punishment to increase bladder urgency, electrolyte-balanced fluids must be used, and a school nurse must supervise the punishment.
  • Girls who are denied more than a full day's consecutive toilet break, or denied permission to change their underpants for one or more mornings, must be monitored regularly for diaper rash.  Should their diaper rash become severe, their punishment will be deferred or modified.

packrat

Wow, that's quite a fantasy.  I could never come up with something like that.  Are there any rules for he female teacher to follow, or do you even have female teachers?  Come to think of it, didn't "Terrifying Highscool: Lynch Law Classroom" have something like this?

....a-anyway...

Me personally, mine would be pretty simple.  In my FD fantasy, you have a have a girl who you grew up with who has followed you everywhere since you were little.  Because of this, the two of you get used to being together and have often been made fun of for it.  (other kids saying you're her boyfriend and such, which isn't too far fetched from the girl's point of view)  By the time you hit highschool, you've become inseperable, and she has adopted you as her personal body guard.

Now for the FD part....

You're friend has a small bladder and a habit of drinking to much.  This leads the two of you through more than your share of embarrassing moments.  Such as field trip incidents (see my post in the fd scenario topics), and test anxiety (you know, the "hold it till the class is over" moment)

PS- Did I also mention you're friend is shy and will occasionally try to hide the fact that he needs to pee?

Mydnyght Edgeworth

Good lord, Kimiko, that's a hell of a rulebook.

Of course, if I were the one running that show, I wouldn't make the girls stay in their wet, messy clothing. Rather, I'd give them a certain number of changes of clothes over a given time interval. Of course, changings might have to be done in front of the rest of the class...

And if they run out of spare panties and skirts? I guess they have to go half-naked (and if they have to go to the bathroom, make them wear something like the buruma ONLY to relieve themselves in...). That, or a diaper with no skirt to cover it...

Well, those would be my modifications. But that's just me.

This loli is not wearing any pants.
That renders your argument invalid.