Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Whats you tilt?

Started by loverad, March 18, 2008, 07:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loverad

Just Querious whats the gender to like ratio
That is to day I'm female and like both female and to a lesser extent male weetings.
What about other? If you want to answer.

AliasnameTO

I'm male and I like female wetting almost exclusively. I say almost because I can't say I wouldn't be turned on should a cute guy have to pee really badly. I'm not quite bi, as I think gay sex is really repulsive, but looking is fine.  :blushing:

aptom203

Male and I like female desperation. THeir Aparatus is just so much cuter!

Also, to Lady_Blue, though it is easier to find female desperation on commercial websites, you should search X-tube, and also, there are a lot of guys who would be willing to hold for you on webcam/over MSN (myself included ^^) in exchange for a little holding on your end.
"...but her bladder would broker no delay..."

hdanime

I'm male and only like female anime wetting.

nagato

I too am also male and into female wetting exclusively
"The fastest way to flush a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing." - Char "The Red Comet" Aznable

ppfan

I'm male, and I like male and female desperation/wetting.

AliasnameTO

Come on, where are all the girls? Seems like a wetting fetish is overwhelmingly a guy thing.

JBS05

I'm female and I like male or female wetting...I haven't figured out which way I swing yet, so I"m not picky.

guilder

Hi,

I am male and enjoy female desperation mainly.  I am not totally into wetting without the desperation prior to it.

esa610

I'm male and I like exclusively female desperation.
I think that if I were a girl I'd like female desperation though.

AliasnameTO

Quote from: JBS05 on April 12, 2008, 09:55:16 PM
I'm female and I like male or female wetting...I haven't figured out which way I swing yet, so I"m not picky.

Does it have to be one or the other? Right now I'm pretty much enjoying the best of both worlds.  :lol: I say pretty much because I'm not 50/50, but close enough to where I guess you could consider me bi.

Ranpalan

Male, exclusively into female wetting.
Always happy to get PMs/IMs

Sipplewat

forcesofwar

females only

I'm as straight as a person can be......

male wettings kill a boner IMO

mastawizerd1

Male wettings are gross in my opinion