News:

New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

The Popular World of Merkolova [VARIOUS WARNINGS][mainly egg-laying, yuri, mast]

Started by anime lover, March 18, 2009, 02:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anime lover

Hmm, a pee/poop themed site and i'm going to post two series that doesn't specialize in that ether, though the first series main character likes watersports...
probobly won't be very reciptive here, but, better to try and fail than not try at all ^_^

The Popular Girl (complete) (stand-by mode)
Meet Sara, a young girl that discovers an unusual ability... She can lay eggs!
Finished series, 2 full seasons with one mini-series for a total of 43 chapters
Desperation, Eggs, Loli, Loli (High School), Masturbation, Straight sex, Tentacles, Urination, Wetting, WS, Yuri

The Fantasy World of Merkolova (Started in 2005) (unfinished)
An all female world, sex craving lolis, egg-laying, pleasured by creatures and tentacles that fill them with cum, what's not to love!?
This takes place 2 centuries (200 years) AFTER The Popular Girl
f/f/f, egg-laying, hatching, rape, vomit, scat, anal, tentacles, oral, cream-pie <-- deserves a tag, trust me lol, fisting, food, watersports, first time, masturbation

The Popular Girl
Ch. 3 [PEE](Featured)
Ch. EX 8 [PEE]
Ch. EX 15 [PEE](Featured)
Ch. EX 19 [PEE](Featured)
Ch. EX 20 [PEE]

The Fantasy World of Merkolova
Ch. 1 [PEE] (Featured)
Ch. 5 [PEE] (Featured)
Ch. 6 [PEE]
Ch. 7 [SCAT] [VOMIT]

Total Projects: 434
Latest Project: The Geelien's 5-4
Current Project: NONE

anime lover

Ch. EX 21- (ANIME) [LOLI] [WATERSPORTS] [SEVERE DISCIPLINARY ACTION]
Sakura learns the downside of having two sets of parents when she, like any other teenager, tries going behind there backs to do something she's not allowed...

Ch. EX 22- (ANIME) [LOLI (FAIRY)] [WATERSPORTS] [SCAT] [YURI]
A brief look back to Nina's life before meeting Sakura.

Ch. EX 23- (ANIME) [LOLI] [VIOLENCE] [SHOUJO-AI]
Her arm just healed and Sakura can't wait to get back into the ring, will she fair better this time?

Ch. EX 24- (ANIME) [LOLI] [SHOTA] [YAOI] [MASTURBATION] [ORAL] [ANAL] [GANG-BANG]
Sakura, the girl who once swore off boys, gazes at a sight she NEVER thought she'd see...

Ch. EX 25- (ANIME) [LOLI] [ORAL] [YURI] [SCAT (DEFECATION)] [WATERSPORTS (FORCED)]
Sakura wants to share a particular fetish she has with her Lovey-Dovey

Ch. EX 26- (ANIME) [LOLI] [VIOLENCE]
Another day of Shakra sparring and Sakura happily discovers another change in her body...

Ch. EX 27- (ANIME) [LOLI] [ORAL] [YURI] [EGG-LAYING]
After a little 'celebrating', Sakura and Nina meet a new Fiser, though Nina doesn't seem very happy meeting the new face...

anime lover

Ch. EX 28- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [INCEST]
Sakura's quite the Oppai lover...

Ch. EX 29- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [INCEST] [WATERSPORTS]
Just some good'ol mother/daughter incest

Ch. EX 30- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [SCAT (TOILET/FORCED)] [INCEST]
A day after being forced to wet herself by her girlfriend, Lila tries coming up with an idea to get back at Sakura, but... maybe she goes too far...

Ch. EX 31- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [EROTIC MESSAGE]
Sakura is invited to a Merkolovian Spa. Everyone likes the pleasure of messages and Sakura receives one she won't soon forget...

Ch. EX 32- (ANIME) [LOLI]
Sakura discovers one of the least bragged about things that come with puberty...

Ch. EX 33- (ANIME) [LOLI] [MILD VIOLENCE]
Thanks to Lila, Sakura and Lila's relationship hits their first big bump

anime lover

Ch. EX 34- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [POSSIBLE DISTURBING IMAGES]
After waking from a disturbing dream, Sakura faces an unsettling fact...

Ch. EX 35- (ANIME) [LOLI] [YURI] [EGG-LAYING] [MILD VIOLENCE] [WATERSPORTS] [SCAT]
Excited with her first school Field Trip on Merkolova, Sakura receives a very surprising gift from Nina...

Ch. EX 36- (ANIME) LOLI, YURI RAPE
Breaking up is rarely ever easy...

Ch. EX 37- (ANIME) [LOLI] [SHOTA] [THREESOME] [ANAL] [STRAIGHT SEX] [ORAL]
While Lila still feels bad for what she did and the break-up, Sakura herself seems completely over it, in more ways than one...

BTW: I see some of my chapters have views.
If you read the chapters, I'd really like it if you tell me what you think about it.
I may like doing fics, but I like comments just as much

anime lover

Ch. EX 38- (ANIME) [LOLI] [POSSIBLE DISTURBING IMAGING] [VIOLENCE] [INCEST] [SOFTCORE YURI]
Rumors travel fast, and Merkolovian schools are no different...

anime lover

Ch. EX 39- (ANIME) [LOLI] [VIOLENCE] [POSSIBLE DISTURBING IMAGING] [BLOOD] [INCEST] [M/g ORAL]
Sakura attempts to help Lila by talking her mom down from 'killing her'. but unfortunately for Lila, it backfires, severely.
Later, at home, Sakura discovers her moms acting strange...

Ch. EX 40- (ANIME) [LOLI] [COMPETITIVE VIOLENCE] [M/g] [ORAL]
Sakura turns fifteen and she's not even aware of it! The party truly is a surprise, with a gift from Lila she never would have expected! Also, still wondering why Reni goes after Jillian so much? or how about Amu's love interest, will she finally confess to him?

Ch. EX 41- The (New) Popular Girl (ANIME) [LOLI]
There's a new girl at school, and she's not quite like everyone else..

this is the end of Sakura's story

also, since this site won't let me upload the chapters, I'll just upload the whole series in a batch zip

anime lover

I know this is a necro, but it's for good reason.

since there's a whole 'nother season of this series(currently 37 chapters in), with one one-shot, I'm thinking about uploading it here since the other seasons are here.

the only thing holding me back from this is whether there's any interest in it. in the 37 chapters of the 3rd season, there's only one chapter that focus' on watersports, and with this being a FD/WS centric site... >_>

so is there anyone still interested in reading more of this series even though it's not a FD/WS focused series?