Jiburiru

Coming soon to Animegirldesp.com

AFTER CLASS

you will never forget your home work again

brought to you by Jiburiru and DarkNeko.com

Jiburiru

and now, the moment you have all been waiting for:

QuoteAfter Class

*Note: the Jiburiru portrayed in this story is the girl in my profile pic, at 9 years of age.

Jiburiru woke up to a normal morning. She slid out of bed, half asleep and stumbled to the door of her bedroom. "Yes Mom, I'm Up!" she hollered down the hall to her waiting mother. Groggy, and slightly cranky, she made her way to the bathroom.
Jiburiru slid her toothbrush out of the holder and getting frustrated, squeezed the remaining bit of toothpaste from the tube. She turned on the sink and brushed her teeth.

Meanwhile, Jiburiru's teacher, Mr. Inukun, woke up after a long night of grading tests. "wow. Its 6:00 am, why am I getting up this early?" and he went back to sleep. The alarm clock went off again. "erg! Let me sleep!", he rolled out of bed and hit the floor. "OK OK IM UP!"
Mr. Inukun slid into his slippers and made his way downstairs. A large black suitcase laid on the kitchen table. He approached the coffee machine and poured himself a cup. "I hate mornings!" he exclaimed to an audience of  nothing.

An in another part of town, Kaiyon, a new transfer student, prepares for her second day at school. As she packs her bag, she realizes she forgot her homework. "Maybe Inu-Sensei wont ask for it." she whispered to herself as she kissed her mom goodbye and headed out the door.
Jiburiru met Kaiyon at the corner, and they walked the rest of the way together. They were sweating in their summer seifukus, as it was 36 degrees Celsius outside.
"did you do your homework, Jiburiru?" Kaiyon asked nervously. Jiburiru shook her head. Kaiyon took notice to an uneasy expression on Jiburiru's face.
"What's wrong?" Kaiyon asked. Jiburiru shook her head again. "you don't wanna know."
They arrived at school and checked their shoe lockers. They then went to their class room and took their seats next to each other.
"at least we made it on time." Kaiyon noted. The school bell chimed, signaling the beginning of class, but Mr. Inukun had yet to show. Suddenly the door slides open with a loud creaking sound. In steps Mr. Inukun, a little misshapen and lugging the suitcase.
"I hope you all brought your homework today. You know the rules. You know what happens, punishment!" Mr. Inukun seemed to insight fear on several members of the class. "this math work is important for today." Inukun added.
The class went by somewhat normally. It almost seemed as though Jiburiru and Kaiyon were going to get away with it. But as the bell chimed at the close, Mr. Inukun asked them to wait. "Uh oh," Jiburiru thought as Kaiyon stared blankly at Mr. Inukun. Mr. Inukun lugged the big black suitcase onto the desk. He opened it revealing various instruments, various strange, peculiar objects that Kaiyon swore looked like sex toys.
Jiburiru glared on with fear. "Does it have to be anal? Again?" Jiburiru asked with a stutter. Kaiyon got confused. "ANAL???"
"No, I wont be giving you anal. Skibbles will." said Inukun with a smirk. Skibbles, the teachers aide was preoccupied with a guitar tab website. "Skibbles?" Inukun asked. "Are you going to help me?" Uninterested, Skibbles grunted and attempted a guitar solo.
"so does that mean we don't have to be punished?" Kaiyon asked. "Not Quite!" Inukun answered, "You still have to deal with me."
"Can I get out of this, since I'm new?" Kaiyon asked.
"Nope."
Jiburiru hid under her desk. She trembled in fear. Kaiyon nervously watched Jiburiru.
"Ok you two, come to the front of the class." Inukun demanded.  Jiburiru slipped out from under her desk and reluctantly followed Kaiyon to the blackboard.
"I think it's about time you two got to know each other a little better," Inukun said with a big smirk. "Jiburiru!"
"HI"
"Bend over and drop your panties."
Jiburiru went red. Her seifuku trembled with her. She reluctantly complied. "I HATE you." she said as she dropped her silk white panties to her feet. The nine year old trembled even harder.
Inukun inspected her revealed crotch. "Hmm, still red from last time I see." he commented.
"Its that dumb vibrator you used! It hurt."
"Well I guess I should make it up to you." Inukun said deviously. "Kaiyon, go over there and LICK HER BUTT!"
"Wha???" Kaiyon shouted in utter shock. She went scarlet. The prospect of seeing Jiburiru's rear, much less licking it, was overwhelming. She slowly walked around to Jiburiru's rear end.
Jiburiru shivered. "its cold, sensei. This air conditioning is making me cold."
"oh well, maybe Kaiyon's tongue will warm you up." Inukun muttered. Jiburiru winced.
Kaiyon embarrassingly began to lick Jiburiru's ass.
"AYEEE" Jiburiru shrieked.
Kaiyon drew an somewhat disgusted look for a while. Then she eventually became addicted. Jiburiru moaned and her seifuku shivered. Her legs began to tremble.
"I... I'm... getting dizzy," Jiburiru slurred.
"just let the feelings flow. They'll feel better soon." Inukun explained.
Kaiyon looks at Jiburiru's face through her legs as she tries to hide a slight look of disgust. "its ok, Jibu. I think I found the sweetness of it." Jiburiru winces. The feelings are starting to take advantage of her.
"I feel something coming. My tummy feels full.... Butterflies...." Jiburiru sways. 
That's enough Kaiyon!" Mr. Inukun announced. "Jiburiru needs a rest."
Kaiyon backed away. Jiburiru, on the verge of cumming, fell over in agony and dizziness.
"Now," said Inukun. "I want both of you to get completely undressed."
"Y-y-you mean n...n...aked?????????????" Kaiyon gasped.
"Yes," said Inukun.
Kaiyon reluctantly undressed. She blushed with embarrassment at the thought of seeing Jiburiru naked. Jiburiru got undressed. Her crotch was dripping wet. Her underdeveloped nipples hard.
Jiburiru trembled violently. She was scared and her premature hormones were racing through her nine year old body. She had felt this way several time before, but it still scared the crap out of her.
"I want both of you to lay on top of each other on my desk!" Inukun demanded. As the girls unwillingly complied, Inukun slowly approached the freezer in the corner and opened it up. A draft of cold air fell over the naked, wet preteen bodies on the desk. Both shivered.
The teacher withdrew 2 ice cubes and approached the girls, letting the freezer door close on its own. He gently rubbed the ice cubes across both girls clitorises. Kaiyon bit her lip and Jiburiru moaned. Inukun proceeded to rub it across both their labia. They shivered in freakish pleasure. Both girls were beginning to climax. With in moments cum splattered all over the floor.
Inukun let out a huge laugh and began to fap violently. Two minutes later, another splatter of cum. Inukun became tired. So he gently inserted the ice cubes into the girls cervixes.
"your punishment is over. As soon as the ice cubes melt, you can go home." he said. The girls shivered and moaned in unison. Both were exhausted and frightened.
"Bet you'll never forget your homework again, will you girls?" Mr. Inukun asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "NO SIR," they chanted in unison.

The End.

Mr. Cool

FallenStar

Quote from: Mr. Cool on April 04, 2008, 05:59:24 PM
Ugh!

First of all, no one word posts!

Secondly, let's try to abide by the unwritten unspoken rule of "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all", hmm?

Serika

Nice one, Jiburiru. A few parts could use a little more detail, but the story itself was good, very amusing.

QuoteThe class went by somewhat normally. It almost seemed as though Jiburiru and Kaiyon were going to get away with it. But as the bell chimed at the close, Mr. Inukun asked them to wait.
How did the teacher know about this? Did he notice their papers mising from the other student's homework, or that it wasn't on their desks, or that they didn't stand up to turn it in?

QuoteInukun let out a huge laugh and began to fap violently.
So did you have fun writing this? :lol: :thumbup:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Jiburiru

i did have fun. so much so that im writting a second episode of it.

AFTERCLASS EPISODE 2

tantrum in the bathroom, a shattered mirror, the consequences...

Jiburiru

Mr. Cool

Sorry man, I overreacted. I just got kindof weirded out by the idea of a nine year old girl being molested like that, you know what i'm saying?

FallenStar

Quote from: Mr. Cool on April 06, 2008, 04:40:38 PM
Sorry man, I overreacted. I just got kindof weirded out by the idea of a nine year old girl being molested like that, you know what i'm saying?

No worries. Anyone can overreact at things. Look at me, I've turned overreacting into an Art Form.   :lol:

Just try to be nicer and more polite in the future, eh? :)

animepee

Im not normally a big fan of this kind of stuff but.. i actualy realy liked this.
I gues more so cuz its fan fiction and not a real video/picture that makes the difference, but i realy liked it! great job  :clap:

SLJCOAAATR

Quote from: animepee on October 03, 2008, 10:40:29 PM
Quote from: SLJCOAAATR on October 03, 2008, 10:28:49 PM
I didn't really like it...Maybe if they were older? I just can't imagine nine year olds cumming. It just...Seems a bit odd to me. The whole story. They should've been around 13-14, and wanted it.

(i just pretended they where older, u seem to have a habbit of posting after me lol?)
Hm. I should've thought of that. And yes, I do seem to have that habbit. Same timezones perhaps? Wait.... 1:50 am? meh.

oramisho

QuoteJiburiru went red. Her seifuku trembled with her. She reluctantly complied. “I HATE you.” she said as she dropped her silk white panties to her feet. The nine year old trembled even harder.

There was supposed to be a "teen" following that  nine right?  it was just a typo..
...right?