New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Registration email

Started by Tru, February 02, 2009, 07:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

A quick look at the threads on the suggestion page suggest that this hasn't been brought up recently, but feel free to delete this if it has. The confirmation email sent upon registering for this site informs new members that "Before you can login and start using the forum, your request will be reviewed and approved.  When this happens, you will receive another email from this address." This wording seems to state that it will be impossible for me to login and post here until I receive another email, so I waited for another message that didn't arrive. I'm not sure whether the message was never sent properly (for whatever reason), or if the message is based on an older system in place, or something else, but the message is inaccurate. As a result, I fear you may be losing out on new members if they never post, waiting for an email that never arrives.

Just letting you know in case you weren't aware. Perhaps you should change the message or ensure that the emails are being properly sent?
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

FallenStar

I will pass this along to Duce and have him fix'd it.