New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

trouble.

Started by Neil, September 08, 2007, 09:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

i'm having trouble viewing the downloads section.. anyone know why?
(and I'm not one of those leechers..)
The world of Musubi is the ideal world for me. I get to do what I want, and that includes making girls desperate whenever I want.

mysteryious1

Yeah, I haven't seen it in a while either.

Regarding the 10-posts-to-see-the-pictures-section rule and other rules (I'm guessing maybe that there's just a rule for who sees the downloads section?), would it be possible to make them official and add them into the Rules and Regulations thread?  It would be helpful for all of us lost and confused web-citizens out here. :-)

...and there are no bathrooms out here in the cold...

FallenStar

Quote from: mysteryious1 on September 09, 2007, 03:46:13 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen it in a while either.

Regarding the 10-posts-to-see-the-pictures-section rule and other rules (I'm guessing maybe that there's just a rule for who sees the downloads section?), would it be possible to make them official and add them into the Rules and Regulations thread?  It would be helpful for all of us lost and confused web-citizens out here. :-)

...and there are no bathrooms out here in the cold...

It has been done.

Sorry, guys, that was my fault...    :crying:

When I first wrote the rules, it was before Duce informed me he could do stuff like that, and I just neglected to go back and change that rule.   :oops:

As for the bathroom, hey, you're on your own.... I can't coddle you forever...  You're supposed to be over 18, by now...  (and if you're not, GTFO!  :lol:)

FallenStar