* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Making our own WS game!! URGENT!!!!

Started by Master, January 14, 2008, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenStar

Quote from: Merchant_Of_Death on March 01, 2008, 07:14:11 AM
Quote from: Mydnyght on February 25, 2008, 05:24:06 PM
Geez, Mipmixer, what do you have against Miss Suki Nihon?...

Oh, and FallenStar, I take back my previous thought of Suki as a main boss...
no, she should be a hidden optional playable character.
Right, Master?
who the heck is suki nihon?

She's my RP character - the one I made so long ago to be my "avatar" of female desperation.  Check the link in my previous post for her bio and pic.

MKFan200

kinda figured something like this would happen.

Poowrite

How sad, but like MKFan200 I expected something like this. Making a game is a whole bunch of work especially for one person. Oh well, maybe someone else will come forward and do it.

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

FallenStar

Quote from: accident-awareness on May 16, 2008, 08:18:10 PM
why not also change it so  when the character wets herself  the npc's react differently 'i now a friend who works with rpg maker xp and did something like that

Since Master closed his account, I doubt anyone's going to make one of these, so...   :S

Whizard

I can program, but I'm not sure how we can make a game with pee desperation that actually has some gameplay. Also, someone needs to make graphics, which isn't easy.

Poowrite

I could program one, but I run into the graphics problem as well as a few other issues that may or may not be considered minor.

If I did one I'd be looking for SNES-like sprites.

If someone wanted to provide some art and a plot I'd be interested in helping, but I'm not likely to do something like this on my own :).

If you own a PS3, download the demo. Give this game a shot. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

hihia28

You could try using a program called Multi-Media Fusion 2. It's great for 2-D game design, and even has an MS Paint-like app for making you own graphics. As for game ideas, how about a side scroller. You guide your character through obstacals in a busy shopping mall trying to reach the rest rooms as a bladder gauge slowly fills up. When it's full......well, you can probably figure out what happens then.

ckhs15

Well, I'm not sure how normal this is...

But I personally have held it to the limit, and I am only able to hold just under 150ML. That makes me worry a bit because I'm not sure how 'normal' this is for anyone...I know that I have a small bladder to begin with, but I just don't know how good or normal this is...

FallenStar

Uhh... this topic was thread necro'd by about two years. I'm sorry, hihia28, but that's against forum policy and general forum etiquette in general.

I am now locking this thread.

Welp... I'm fucked...