New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

What's your favorite part of FD?

Started by Tru, March 13, 2009, 09:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tru

I think it's interesting how we all have so many different reasons we like this fetish, and so many different aspects we focus on! For some of us it's a very "social" thing, where the enjoyment comes from doing something inappropriate in a public setting, or having someone react to the wetting. Some of us are more "emotional," focused on the girl's fear of wetting herself or her embarrassment. I myself am more "tactile;" for me the enjoyment comes from the sensation of holding it for a long time, the wonderful feel of release, and the erotic feel of the wetting itself (particularly focused on soaking clothes). For others it may be a voyeuristic appeal of watching a girl (or being watched) doing something as private as peeing.

Does anyone else have another explanation of the aspect of FD you like that isn't covered here?

Another question: do you prefer wetting yourself or seeing someone wet him/herself? Personally, I like it both ways, but I have a special love for wetting my clothes. As I said before, I love every aspect of how it feels, from holding it, to letting it all go, to just enjoying the feel of wearing soaking wet clothes.

Feel free to get specific! Tell us exactly what you love best about this fetish!
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

Starman

To me, it's a combination of the tactile aspect and the emotional aspect. It's a bit hard to describe, but alot of my enjoyment comes from the fact it's not an acceptable social act. Whether acting desperate or not, having a girl wet her pants and being O.K. with it is a huge turn-on because she's defying accepted norms. Breaking the rules, if you will. This is why I love the after-school hold-it contest topic (pure win, guys).Of course, alot of that is the sexual side of the act, and that applies to almost all my fetishes, not just wetting. That being said, I also have recently thought about desperation in full-body suits, and I really enjoy the thought of being trapped into wetting.

As far as Tactile-ness goes, I enjoy almost every part of physical wetting: the desperation not as much as the wet jeans/skirt/panties, however. The idea of being so sexually stimulated/aroused to the point of pissing yourself is also very intriguing to me, there being a few pics in the gallery on that.

wdggrl

I'm way into the emotional side. When I say I'm into desperation, I mean it, and literally. She has to be holding on, trying to fit into those accepted rules, for fear of embarrassment or whatever. If a girl is just like "whatev." and pisses herself it doesn't turn me on at all. I need the struggle. The tactile part comes into it I guess because that's what makes the struggle, and the inevitable overpowering. I like to hold every once in a while just to be more intimate with the feeling, but I'm really into other people, and like I said, it's not the holding itself. It's also hard to find the time to make yourself desperate and still be safe. I don't think I want to have to go through the humiliation of losing control myself  :crying:

aces

hm..... hard to put this into words....
lemme try though.

Anyways, it's probably a mix of 2 things, 1 being the emotions.  The emotions can be varied... but as long as they lead to some sort of stimulation it's all good.
and 2, the relief.  it may be embarrassing, but it's none the less nice.

Serika

I also like it for both tactile and emotional reasons. The feeling gets stronger and more urgent the longer you try to wait, and it's exciting to see how long someone can last, or if she can even put up with the feeling long enough to have an accident. Then the actual wetting feels good with the relief and how the warm dampness spreads down your legs. The emotional part is important too. Holding it in public gives you a sense of danger from the chance that you might embarrass yourself soon, and knowing people will treat you like a kid if you wet yourself is fun too.

Quote from: Tru on March 13, 2009, 09:58:56 PM
Another question: do you prefer wetting yourself or seeing someone wet him/herself?

Watching is fun, but i like both. :blush:
On the internet you're only as smrt as your spell checker.

Tru

Quote from: Starman on March 14, 2009, 12:15:53 AM
It's a bit hard to describe, but alot of my enjoyment comes from the fact it's not an acceptable social act. Whether acting desperate or not, having a girl wet her pants and being O.K. with it is a huge turn-on because she's defying accepted norms. Breaking the rules, if you will.

Sounds like a solid "social" vote to me! :biggrin: Looks like you're all alone so far, though... And I'm surprised at all the "tactile" people we have here! I wonder if all the tactile voters enjoy peeing themselves?

We don't have nearly enough votes yet, and I'm very curious about where everyone's version of the fetish falls. I'm really expecting more "voyeur" votes, too! I know some of you have expressed a love for watching women pee that falls into this category.
This is an experiment of sorts. I don't really expect most people to care about my music listening habits.

crucialx12

Nice perspective about the psychology of the fetish Tru. Anyway, I'd say that I'm more into the tactile because of feeling the release. Sometimes letting it go feels better than an orgasm.

Anyway, it's hard to say what I like more. I'll give the slight edge to seeing a girl wet herself (probably the emotional or social aspect fits there as well).