Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

hey there

Started by laxxe23, November 16, 2008, 02:12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laxxe23

well here is abit about me
im 21 and in college, im majoring in programing and am a huge video game fan(hopefully will be able to get a job that has to do with both some day)
on topic (regarding the site)
ive been into this type of stuff for years, dunno why though

packrat

Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.

So you're in college too, eh?  What year are you? 

laxxe23

Quote from: packrat on November 16, 2008, 03:55:14 PM
Hello there, welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.

So you're in college too, eh?  What year are you? 
nice to meet you as well, im in my fourth year, currently im in a community college but i plan on going to a better one next year, what year are you in college?

packrat

I'm in my third year, but I'm listed as sophmore because I changed majors.

laxxe23

cool, whats your major?
actually i changed my major twice, origionally it was Liberal arts, which is baically general
then it was graphic design, I didnt get very far in that since i happen to be colorblind, lol
then i finally switched to my true calling, progamming. 

packrat

I see, so you've been through alot, huh?

I used to be Music Performance, but I couldn't hack the "performance" part.  Major stage fright issues.  (No, seriously.  I'm suprised I haven't fainted in my Public Speaking class yet.)  I'm now a Computer Science major.

laxxe23

Quote from: packrat on November 18, 2008, 01:02:05 PM
I see, so you've been through alot, huh?

I used to be Music Performance, but I couldn't hack the "performance" part.  Major stage fright issues.  (No, seriously.  I'm suprised I haven't fainted in my Public Speaking class yet.)  I'm now a Computer Science major.
yeah i could never do public stuff, i stutter way to much, but looks like your in a great field, I wonder what majors other people are in