New Board created - Goofy Pic Posting. Go populate it and stuff.  :P

Main Menu

* TalkBox

TalkBox v1.0

Hullo all

Started by LOLC2k, June 24, 2010, 07:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOLC2k

It's been quite a while since I've been here, so I think a re-introduction might be appropriate.

I'm 24, heading into grad school, and interested primarily in the desperation aspect of this fetish, the wetting doesn't do anything for me. Not necessarily a turn off, just not interested. I enjoy video games (obviously), D&D (I'm the rare 3.5er who actually still enjoys playing 4e, I grew up with 1st and 2nd though), and other nerd style activities.

I got into this website a few years ago (evidenced by my join date) but went into a long stint of attempting to repress this fetish because it has strained the relationships I've been in. However, as sombre as it is, I have returned because unlike for many here, this is a fetish for me, that is to say, if the woman doesn't need to pee, I am unable to be aroused at all. (Occassionally I can be excited otherwise, but not enough that you could call it any sort of sex life).

So, I am back and am heading off to work, but I'll be back tonight or tomorrow to post some more. Keep well, all.

packrat

Welcome to the forums.  I'm packrat.  Pleased to meet you.  ^_^

I'm glad you decided to join us.  I have to agree with you on the desperation aspect.  Although my lack of love for the wetting is due more so to my desire that the girl actually makes it, I do understand how you don't think much of it. 

.....so, grad school, eh?  What's your major? 

LOLC2k

My majors are psychology and special education.

LOLC2k

Thanks for the welcome. Afraid I'm not at all into lolicon, not sure what DID stands for (though FD is self explanatory here), but I can understand trying to repress stuff and it not working out.

Well, I highly doubt much will come of my life sexually owing to my quirks, so I decided I might as well just come along down and pass the time, hoping somehow the fetish goes away (or at least becomes just a kink).

FallenStar

DID = Damsel in Distress
Welp... I'm fucked...

ryuuzakikun

A sincere welcome.

As a still rather fresh face (or rather avatar) around this place (or rather board), I'm not quite sure how much things have changed since you were last around. But based on the time I've already spent here, I do believe you will enjoy yourself.

I am sorry to here that this fetish has created such problems for you. I must admit that I'm a bit worried that your time here will be both good and bad for your situation, but at least you will be around many like-minded individuals.

So...eh....yes, I think that's all I have. Welcome aboard (or rather online)!
[End transmission.]